HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA incredible take

twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1502499687290617856

Attached: 1647080061552.jpg (1080x1812, 649.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pXAR2wP0TGeG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally says 2 weeks .. can't make this shit up.

YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING THE SPACEWEATHER ANALYSTS DONT UNDERSTANDDDDD

Why are you spamming this everywhere?

Attached: 1647080343360.jpg (1080x998, 331.52K)

anitfa fags are going ape shit about this.

My Aryan grandfather was killed by nazis

I have a giggle everytime Trump says it too.

how do they have an audience

He probably deserved it.

Literally has a fuckin owl as his dp.
These people are so dumb i cant even begin to cope

>Hitler didn't kill ethnic Germans
And that's where you're wrong

Have you explained that to the Doctors that worked in those Biolabs, you knows the ones, the ones that didn't exist, NATO HAS BEEN EXPERIMENTING ON THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE. AO WHO ARE YOU REAL KILLERS, HAY NATO!

There's a plaque with his name and a few others on it in my town, displayed at the church. While the Germans' grandchildren probably want to forget their grandfather ever existed. How come they ruined everything they touched if they were supposed to help Aryans?

Fire another missle poo

start ww3

Your grandfathers side won. Be happy now, you ungrateful nigger

so successful that they went bankrupt like some subsaharan shithole and still haven't recovered 30 years later

I'm both happy and grateful.
o7 for my grandpa

I'm okay with this, it isn't hard to agree. The longer this goes on the easier it is to see Putin being more vile and disgusting than fucking Hitler. At least Hitler had lines in the sand he wouldn't cross. Putin's about send muslim into the heart of Ukraine for an all out rape and slaughter party.

bitchute.com/video/pXAR2wP0TGeG/
This is for you

now apply that logic to your own nation's leader and see what answer you come up with

Good, now go marry a nigger, it would have made hi happy

Kadyrov_95
Citizens of the liberated territories are well aware of what is happening and see the correctness of Russia's actions. Ukrainian propaganda relentlessly trumpets the unity of its population, the readiness of everyone to resist the Russian army. In fact, we see the opposite picture - fleeing soldiers and an exhausted population.

We are immensely grateful to the people of Ukraine who are resisting the false propaganda of the Kiev regime. I am sure that in the near future the Russian army will rid Ukraine of the evil spirits that have bred, called neo-Nazism.