HUNTER BIDEN TEXT RE: CHILDREN BURNED IN DONETSK

What did Hunter mean by this? Why would he ask his brother’s widow (HUNTER'S MISTRESS) if she believes he had “children burned alive in DONETSK” and in Beijing?”

What did hunter mean by this?

Attached: huntext.jpg (1280x993, 76.43K)

The only thing I learned from that picture is that those people are fucking awful at typing.

Ik where you're coming from but he's a legit crack head and probably psychotic 1/3 of the time at least

Just take this shit w a grain of salt

Does meth make you confess to burning children?

What do you think he meant? Hes a drug addict loser that gets passed around by insane conspiracy theorists online, all he had to do was dig a little in whatever niche forum was talking about him.
If you think that fucking dolt is a part of any elite masters of the world group, you're a retard.

I believe he killed a binch of kids. Whoknows what these people do.

He's the true Patrick Bateman

Attached: 1647080785200.jpg (1280x720, 201.07K)

He seems butthurt we don’t find his corruption cool

Your first family, aren't you proud?

What's the source on this alleged text??

He sounds confused by it. And offended. 'they think I run a criminal empire' is a whole lot of happening for any person. Let alone for a crackhead whose dad has a team of 2,000 kitted up dudes everywhere he goes

I mean he is probably high off his ass on meth or crack and tripping out about bullshit he has read in the media about him. That is what it sounds like to me
How do you read this as an admission he is clearly asking her if she believes that is true and he wants some reassurance from his loved ones that they do not believe the bullshit coming out of right wing media

No, it makes you paranoid. You know especially if you're basically a celebrity worried your public image at all times and start reading conspiracy theories about yourself while under the influence of said drug that you're heavily addicted to. It's not really far fetched especially when you read the context of HAD DONE these things.

Sounds like hes bragging about killing people.

She doesn't even know what he is talking about though. Who was saying or reporting this for him to comme t on it. And he does run a criminal enterprise, so there is that. If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck it's a duck

Seems like he’s drunk and venting about how the media portrays him? I’d assume that’s why he’d ask cus I’d be shocked if someone hadn’t said that sbou5 him online

>he is probably high off his ass on meth or crack
yep, but it's ok as crack pipes are free now

There were shellings on a refugee camp in Donetsk in 2014 and children died. Hunter was doing business stuff there around that time, maybe he was getting blamed behind the scenes of he himself felt responsible? Idk tho. Just trying to take a less schizo approach than I usually do for things like this.

>worried your public image
It's not like he was caught out with his mistress or something, he's talking about burning kids

Yeah of course she did not know what he was talking about she is probably not going through every shitty article ever written about him while high as fuck on meth. Why would she know any of that bullshit? She probably tries to not listen to retard conspiracies about her family.

>Does meth make you confess to burning children?
I'd believe it more if he said he was raping the children.
Why burn prime pussy?

Maybe he is referring to Kolomoysky, his Burisma Holdings boss, who is also funding the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion that was accused of war crimes and the shelling of civilians in eastern Ukraine. Hunter knows Kolomoysky is bbqing children

Hmmm...

Attached: 1646723683903.png (712x766, 382.28K)

Of course he burns children. Demonrats are jew ass lickers. You dont accuse the same hook nosed people the same shit for millenia just out of nothing.

Or possible he's talking about the events in Odessa?

Attached: 1646169953465.webm (640x360, 1.66M)