Joe Biden to "die" soon

Those who have been paying attention know this is coming. Kamala is slowly being put in the public eye more and more and will replace Biden as POTUS when Joe "dies".

I'm well aware that the faces that we see in government are pretty much actors, but in which ways do you think things will change under the "Kamala regime"? What do you think the screenwriters will be putting in the new script?

Attached: Kamala.jpg (890x395, 36.34K)

Don't care, MAGA 2024

Trump is just another actor. His purpose was to polarize the country.

I want it to happen in my lifetime so I can communicate with Americans exclusively with laughter in their face and have them understand everything I am saying.

Attached: 1646798163908.jpg (234x300, 10.9K)

I was almost under the impression that Joe Biden was already dead, and they were just re-animating his corpse Weekend at Bernies style.

>have them understand everything I am saying
What do you have to say to Americans?

What and then we get President Cock Cackler?

Could be a deep fake or a double, no doubt.

Attached: laugh-hard-laugh.gif (220x205, 59.35K)

That's what I'm wondering. What's going to be the new message and direction?

damn Kissingnigger looks like THAT?

the cringe will be out of this world when all her speeches are cackling and let me be clear.
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear
>Cackle
>Let me be clear

Insightful, thanks for your contribution.

It will be cringe, but given her previous stance on crime before being "elected" VP, I'm thinking an even more authoritarian stance will be taken. It would fit with all the soft on crime shit that's going on right now. I predict many new laws giving the state much more power.

you may not like it...

Attached: DXMS47SIIBMXHMQZZ426XBNLO4.jpg (2066x2607, 1.5M)

how much more can I take?

Attached: 1646961527363.png (567x542, 294.66K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

> Biden dies or "dies"
> Kamala is president
> hyenalaughter.mp3
> "Daddy Putin, please nuke us and end it all"
> "Njet"

I mean its not that I like her but can she possibly be worse than President Ron Klain (she supposedly hates Ron Klain).

You'll be seeing Vice President Clinton.
Screencap this.

interesting take.

Check'd
Trump was just another pawn of neoliberalism

then we can pretend trump is the interim president

Attached: fake president.png (283x471, 171.07K)

*President
Kamala will immediately step down.