Is it manlet aggression?

Attached: 1D7EC1AC-B894-4DB2-BC26-57DC8CD68C39.jpg (1200x642, 149.01K)

nah bro assad is like 6'5 and they don't like him either also before you bring it up napoleon wasn't short and he was a damn sight better than the british

fpbp
opwp

fuck off

Wear the necktie. Put on mask. Kill millions. Height irrelevant.

The devil shivers when a manlet loses his temper.

Where are any of the warmongering American presidents?

Manlet rage is not about height but about having a height complex. Churchil was not wearing stilts and having all photoshoots either riding something or waist deep in grass/water to conceal height.

Fact is if youre under 6'1ish or 185cm u arent seen as an actual man. Youre just a whimp that has to over compensate and provide to the society like an ant. Also you make great of a circus monkey.
So yes it is manlet aggression

Why are most trannies tall?

>Ahmadinejad
Annoying faggot that would never shut the fuck up, even Khamenei got sick of him
>Sarkozy
Dumb as a brick, corrupt as fuck
>Berlusconi
Corrupt pedo sexpest
>Jewtin
corrupt, pedo, killed a ton of russians and whites.
Yep checks out.

Obama is on the end of the lineup

he said American

>tfw same height as hitler

He said warmongering

Because they men

No, it's about how perceptions of actions are shaped by the performer. A small man asserting himself is perceived as him being aggressive and needing a slap down where the exact same behavior from a large man would be perceived as reasonable. Your monkey brain thinks you can and should beat a small guy so it prompts you to perceive him as a threat that can be countered and when it is someone larger it gives you a facesaving excuse to submit by letting you pretend he is within his rights to act as he does. In reality small men are a lot less assertive and aggressive than large men, but when they are they are a lot more likely to be retaliated against.

Tl;Dr bring perceived as aggressive is not an indicator of being objectively aggressive, it's an indicator of people thinking they can beat you up.

In politics there's a reason to think small guys are more talented and daring than big guys *because* height is a big advantage for gaining status. Someone beating lots of competitors despite a large handicap must have some large offsetting talents or they wouldn't be able to win. Same thing show up everywhere, if you play soccer against a fat old guy who can't run you can be pretty damn sure he shoots like a cannon.

Trump is 6'3

he isn't, he just says he is

The tall guys wreaked havoc in the mideast so.

There is literally nothing wrong with being 5'8.

This proves short people are actually more dominant alpha chads than taller people.

Trump is 6'1, exactly like Obama.

Attached: 05736509.png (1484x989, 2.23M)

every manlet I ever known were either highly aggressive or frightened, there is no in between.

Also if you are insecure like me, I' am 180 cm or 5'11" try to get leg lengthening surgery. I want to be around 185 cm.

Attached: blk-shirt.jpg (910x600, 119.03K)

>t rex arms

Attached: 1624993716171.png (439x452, 71.94K)

ahahahah look how funny his short arms look compared to his legs. He need to lengthen his whole body to look proportionate

5'6 Agressive Manlet here ;)

Attached: 41FBCF60-493F-4DD3-86F5-648D3F52D0D7.gif (112x112, 27.1K)

>doctor in the first picture
>cool
>calm
>collected
>doesn't even have to try
Second picture.
>nervous
>insecure
>trying hard to maintain perfect posture
>raised chin
>intimidated by an abomination born from unnatural sciences

I wonder if he ever regrets it.

less testosterone. Testosterone ends up closing your plates faster.

Basically there is a point in your life where you get a massive testosterone boost during puberty. This causes you to growth spurt and then closes your plates. People with low testosterone will have their plates open longer.

It's also the main reason why neutering male animals make them bigger/taller. Same with eunuchs (males who cut their balls off).

>get leg lengthening surgery
>become short armed abomination
No thanks, I'd rather stay a manlet and keep my good legs.

Attached: FOS2TREX.jpg (1000x1000, 136.8K)

"Outta my way, nigga!"

Attached: kingtrump.png (638x255, 65.34K)