/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #604

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Intel Slava: Pentagon says serious advance of Russian troops towarda Kiev over last 24hours
>Chinese drone producer DJI Global uses proprietary software to reduce Ukrainian drone capabilities - Stallman vindicated
>Mayor of Ukrainian city Melitopol captured by Russian forces
>/chug/ shouted out by Bellum Acta & Intel Slava - Russian rep drops /chug/ copypasta's in the UNSC
>Russia trying to evacuate Izium, DPR took Volnovakha
>Putin accepts Shoigu proposal; instructed to help all willing volunteers to get to the war zone in Ukraine.
>US funded biolabs did research into Bat coronavirus, Russian MoD says
>Psaki spergs out over biolabs, writes seething novella on Twitter, schitzoposters vindicated
>Zelensky signs law allowing all civilians to carry weapons of war & use them against Russian soldiers
>US gas prices hit $4.25/gal and climbing, an all time high
>Ukrop 93rd mechanized attacks east of Dnipropetrovsk, losing 250 soldiers and 18 combat vehicles
>Biden's oil requests snubbed by Saudis, UAE, OPEC
>US demanding “part or whole” of Venezuela oil production to ease sanctions on Maduro
>China demands the US release more details regarding the 26 US-backed bio labs in Ukraine ASAP
>Putin signs decree banning exports from Russia, imports to Russia of certain products & raw materials until 2023
>Berdyansk, Kherson, Irpin, and Energodar have fallen - Mariupol, Kiev, Kharkiv are surrounded and besieged
>Zelensky “ready to recognize” Crimea as Russian
>Zelensky: NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/PLGHM4El_AU
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: KievNotKyiv.png (782x315, 35.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/647x6
files.catbox.moe/oxylru.mp4
files.catbox.moe/6g92jk.mp4
files.catbox.moe/qndjk3.MP4
files.catbox.moe/2qjq6y.mp4
tass.com/politics/1420847
ic.pics.livejournal.com/dragon_first_1/72271520/157500/157500_original.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they cheap out on hard kill APS.
Basically nobody has hardkill APS in service right now. And if they do - it's on an extremely limited amount of vehicles.
ERA kits work fine for now

did anything productive happen on the yesterday's UNSC meet?

Attached: d.jpg (1300x1110, 527.48K)

Mariupol will fall because they are a bunch of cowards.

Attached: 1582304015064.jpg (1024x575, 96.12K)

Do you think a peace agreement will come soon? This war is about to financially ruin me

Eurofederation is a meme, it'd basically be a 4th reich everything but name as the Krauts have full control of everything. It would also anger mutts since a federation like that could outshine and outpower them,

No west acting like one country just parroting what the us tells them to as always. The uk being the best doggie as always.
Russia should replace their diplomat with someone that knows how to use western tactics against them

>Russian rep drops /chug/ copypasta's in the UNSC
Didn't check for myself tho

How does it ruins you?

No it will fall because it's a city surrounded by all sides with no logistics like every surrounded and siged city in history. The question is how much ammo they have this is the only factor.

But heres the catch

The problem is Russia doesn't have 6 months to starve them out, they need to actually assault it and capture it because their economy won't take this war for a year.

>Started by /chug/
>Hohol dialect
MY SIDES

They would if they could. They can't.

Which copypasta?

a language is a dialect with an army, which is why ukrainian is appropriately spoken while wearing a large pot over your head

The one with the instagram model who supposedly was present in multiple different "survivor" type images from Ukraine (including the "pregnant" woman leaving the bombed hospital)

so is it wilnus or vil-knee-us

Attached: 1636440722185.jpg (300x374, 54.91K)

Thanks for baking user.

Master file has been updated, some interesting videos were posted rentry.org/647x6

Need some help from the anons, can you confirm these?
>Bombs away in Nikolaev
files.catbox.moe/oxylru.mp4 (embed) (embed)
files.catbox.moe/6g92jk.mp4 (embed) (embed)
files.catbox.moe/qndjk3.MP4 (embed) (embed) (unconfirmed from where)
How many of the videos above are related to the same event? More context would be welcome.

>IFV crushes a car (unconfirmed if it was russian or ukrainian)
files.catbox.moe/2qjq6y.mp4 (embed) (embed)
I could see 'z' on the IFV but russian user said that camo was ukrainian which one is it?

Attached: zzzzzzzzzz.jpg (4128x2322, 1.79M)

Why does a country that doesn't even border the North Atlantic ocean need to be a member of NATO again?

They should send Zhirinovsky as Russian envoy

thank you sirs

Viln-ius

Who knows

Attached: 1646242109181.jpg (1024x978, 84.41K)

Based /copegeneral/ !

Drink baikal

Attached: D96E9F42-5713-424E-81C5-D9883471C4F8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

>Pixel camo = Ukrainian
On the sides I see 3 distinctly looking pixel-like light areas that I have seen on all videos with ukrop vehicles

вильнюc

he would turn the fucking thing into Memri TV

Attached: 1646262135246.jpg (228x191, 17.06K)

>mayor of melitopol has been kidnapped
oh no no

I'd rather fish Baikal, pref in the winter.

Snieed (Formerly Chyiucks)

Its caturday, post tactical cats!!

Attached: memri kot goes to kiev.png (800x717, 586.3K)

Sanctions do not work.
All the prices are the same. Check for yourself.

Attached: 1628604896884.jpg (1208x1080, 413.79K)

I've unironically found local lemonades much tastier tha cola throught my whole life. Baikal and tarhun are the best, especially when you can get your hands on the natural ones, with actual herbs in them.

does Russian Cola have the American recipy or European one? Or a unique one?

caturday hmm

Attached: 1646641916192.jpg (1610x1288, 350.35K)

>The situation in Mariupol is critical for the Ukrainian Army, Ukrainian information sources confirm this. According to their information, the UA General Staff informed Zelensky's office that the city would be taken by the Russian Army and the DNR within two days, and the Azov regiment was suffering heavy losses and requested urgent assistance. Considering that the city is under complete blockade by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the DNR, and the UA has no free combat-ready reserves, there will be no help for Azov. It is really only a matter of time before the city is taken. The main issue is to avoid casualties among the city's civilians, given that most of the civilians were never able to leave the city through the organized humanitarian corridors, which were disrupted by Azov, to ensure themselves a "human shield" advantage during an attempted assault and mop-up by the RA and the DNR.

>Earlier, we wrote that the Ukrainian General Staff decided not to unblock the grouping on the eastern front (including Mariupol), which was holding back the forces of the LDPR. And the main forces of the UA reserve will be sent to strengthen the defense of Odessa, Kiev and Kharkiv.

>The fall of Mariupol and its complete mopping up will allow all the forces of the RA and the DNR to be redirected from this direction. That is, the onslaught on other cities and central Ukraine will increase. Now the RA are constrained on the eastern front, and when it falls, which, according to all the information received, is only a matter of time, the situation will develop very rapidly and the main events will move to Kiev, Odessa and Kharkiv.

Buckle up, GAINS train next week.
Though I suppose they most likely move to encircle Ukrainian army near Donetsk, which is apparently around 40K strong.

Compared to coke or pepsi there isn't much sugar either, and I agree it tastes better.

Really gets the juices flowing

Attached: 1646940810286.jpg (1170x1145, 138.08K)

Chernogolovka does great drinks, not only Baikal and Tarhun.

I NEED A BRAP PLEASE MADAME

ukies did it because the mayor was ready to surrender
>Kiev banned mayors from contacts with Russians
tass.com/politics/1420847

>chairman yields the floor to the envoy from the Russian Federation
>"Members of this great United Nations, the Envoy from the United Kingdom is a black whore who needs a good cock. Send her to Sevastopol, one of our divisions will make her happy in the barracks one night. She will choke on Russian sperm as it will be leaking out of her ears ... until she crawls to the UK embassy on Manhattan Island on her knees."

Attached: images (9).jpg (268x188, 6.8K)

Im allin on Polymetal

>russia
>intermittent coup attempts since 1999
>ukraine
>coup 2014
>belarus
>coup attempt 2020
>kazakhstan
>coup attempt 2022

>there will be no help for Azov. It is really only a matter of time before the city is taken
It's Mass Graves time

Attached: 1647057558464.jpg (424x553, 19.47K)

Not true, as always the jews do have some how the money for the most shiney Toys. Their hard kill aps did perform Well in Gaza intercepting around 15 atgms.

I saw recently more and more pics of russian drones guiding artillery strikes on ukrainian positions. Are russkies finally changing their tactics?

Is GF still alive? I head they cant make any money anymore.

absolutely demon-possessed

he is way too powerful
the UN would disband

Attached: 1646064358084.jpg (1024x864, 147.61K)

Attached: cat_armed.jpg (452x640, 46.09K)

Pepsi/Cola and their derivatives are diabetes in a bottle for about 20 years
>No sugar, use fructose which is literal poison
>Highly concentrated
You know that during our commie years we had a loicense to make local coca-cola and schweppes
>One of the few countries IN THE world to twist the arms of Coca-Cola and have the logo written in our own language
>Кoкa-Кoлa - grew up with these, always in glass bottle that you exchange when you buy new one - I distinctly remember sugar contents as 11 grams/liter
>Now the fructose equivalent is 13 grams/100 ml

I wonder if abandoning azov was intentional so thay t the jewish powers could wash their hands of them and never have to talk about them to the west.

>the UN would disband
Good

Holy shit, sauce on the dji drone thing?

>Biden personally banned the transfer of MiG-29 fighters to Ukraine, fearing to anger Putin - The Wall Street Journal
At least now I know why he was shitting his pants all this time.

Attached: 1197561477406.jpg (640x480, 44.08K)

Besides the incontinence?

ic.pics.livejournal.com/dragon_first_1/72271520/157500/157500_original.jpg

fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map
fresh map
>fresh map

Have no idea, really. Never tried to compare.
But I've found photos in the web of a can of GB Coke and it has the same ingredients as the photo of a russian bottle.

i have never had a gf in my life (KHHV)

Attached: 157_1526596373171.jpg (754x1158, 84.65K)

It was vaush(?) on twiter according to his sources. Haven't seen any official source.

doesn't whole thing freeze over so thick you can drive 18-wheelers on it?

The real question is why don't they have armed drones?

Did they already blew up the dam that was blocking water to Krym?

redid my drawing into photoshop, never tried doing digital before
anyway, this general made me break my mental blockade of not drawing that lasted 6 months
thanks chuggers

Attached: t72stuckdigi.png (950x1616, 572.2K)

Morning /Chug/sters

UK shouldn't be on the UNSC, it's just two seats for the USA at this point. UNSC should be russia, USA, EU, China and India

DNR and LNR are doing some heavy ficking lifting

I hope that this excursion into Ukraine helped Putin catch some rats at home. It was pretty fucked up how the US kept pushing dates all the time, seemingly knowing the approximate or even exact date (that was maybe changed once Vlad got wind of it) of when the field trip was going to begin. Also a good opportunity to get rid of corruption and incompetence. I wager that the first foray was a decapitation strike that miserably failed, a high risk high reward gamble. That's fine. They tried, can't call them incompetent for failing at such a difficult operation. But the shit that we've been seeing afterward? A disaster at first, but I think they're starting to get into a real war mindset, or maybe they finally fixed their command structure and got some real semblance of organization going. If I was in Putin's shoes I'd forego the notion that this would be a quick endeavor and play the long game instead. This war is going to last a long time regardless and it's already a PR nightmare in the west, if Russia and Vlad even cared in the first place. Fuck the civilians, start indiscriminately bombing everything for the sake of preserving your own army. Long range artillery and high explosive cruise missiles and thermobarics. At this point you just don't give a fuck anymore. Also shoot down NATO radar systems that are operating in neighboring countries, feeding intel to Ukraine and US spy satellites in space. Or use cyber attacks to de-orbit them, if possible. They won't do shit to retaliate. Ukraine would be a minor setback to the globohomo. They don't want a nuclear war over it.

You think you could draw Hind-chan or Ka-52-chan?

That happened in the first few days.

1st or 2nd day of op

>vaush

I'm going to need better than that.
I seriously doubt such a successful company like dji would risk getting cancelled for something like that.

I'd believe if it was a russian haxx.

Nice.

one of these days, this is only the beginning

Good shit, but tits are a bit too saggy tho

Vilno

good morning sirs

Hey, not bad, keep it up!

Attached: 56.png (512x512, 243.04K)

Azov’s last ditch plan is to try and blend in with the civilians once the city is lost. That’s why they wouldn’t let civilians leave.

>(soon-to-be-former)

Attached: nyg99sx.jpg (1280x720, 53.14K)

I had my first kiss at 28, m8.
Life is a weird thing, you never know what's around the corner.
It might be the biggest pile of shit you've ever seen - granted. But there could be something nice too.

Here's some more prices to disperse the lies about our economy going down the drain.

Attached: 1613206773912.jpg (1280x960, 218.68K)

Yea... Commie years were far from great, but they've had their own bright moments.

>Trading UK for Germoney on the security council
Winston's spinning in his grave

>(embed) (embed) (embed)
user...

Attached: 1646906378787.png (636x538, 399.26K)

Either they couldn't or simply didn't want to. There's was a lot of shit between Azov and Ukrainian Army since the beginning after all.

Any progress?
Mariupol? Quiev?
Steiner counterattack?

Attached: 1647017550638.jpg (640x640, 130.21K)

We were offered one when it was initially formed, but we gave ours away FOR FREE. The Indian governments after independence did far more damage to India than the British could ever imagine.

looks like there's quite a lot of ukrainians dug in to mykolaiv. is that right?

no kidding

>One of the few countries IN THE world to twist the arms of Coca-Cola and have the logo written in our own language
I ber Coke did it themselves because it looks bad in cyrilic though.

womp womp

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 at 02-24-01 Intel Slava Z.png (502x381, 164.34K)

shit nigger, i'm nearly 30 and haven't kissed.
but am talking to some girl and she seems more than the usual friendly one because i've seen enough to know.
huh.

>Here's some more prices to disperse the lies about our economy going down the drain.
The Russian consumer goods pricing regime is locked and will probably remain so until April.

So Russia is looking for foreign volunteers
will they hand out free AK's like the puppet regime is?

Steiner's broken through to Bulgaria and is setting the oil fields in Romania alight, the Furher is proud

I'm not an expert, I'm here mostly for bukhanka fanart

Looking forward to see more

Is there a russian creepshot forum ? Haven't kept up since Tumblr imploded.

Please, consdider RDS-1 chan.
>anyway, this general made me break my mental blockade of not drawing that lasted 6 months
Congrats on that, bro!

Attached: 1384362871_326896193.jpg (800x536, 55.89K)

no, the uk is traded for india, Churchill's corpse is spinning even more, Germoney is in place of france, Guiscard d'estang can get fucked as well.

>(embed) those who (embed) (embed) (embed)

I was eating so tried to get an easy way out..

Attached: bbbrrrrr.gif (265x175, 102.83K)

hasn't it been Kiev for the last 1200 years? I literally never saw it spelled kyiv until this conflict.

>already ended a week ago
Do they mean that the infrastructure ended a week ago, or missiles ended a week ago?
t. still can't into english after 16 years of studying it

holy fuck the nehru clan are even more of a traitorous disaster than I thought

It's not really a problem until the fifth embed

Attached: 1615739387398.jpg (437x431, 20.65K)

Isn't hfcs banned in yurop ?

i guess there might be hope for me since i'm only 24

Oh do you not know? It's Kyiv now, and we're all bigots for using its deadname...

k then will edit it
GF?

Eating khinkali, again.

Attached: cheers.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)

not exactly

Attached: namesofkiev.png (1072x611, 76.57K)

You can't creepshot a price tag, weirdo.

Attached: 1516243985347.jpg (2048x1536, 1.4M)

Syrian veterans from the last war, I would gather.
I just want Suheil there with his men for one last war, or if Assad sent assistance in the form of Republican Guard to alleviate some of his debt to the RUAF for saving him

I think it's more about whoever wrote that telegram post having shit English, not you.

It's not a correct sentence regardless. I assume they meant to say they are out of precision ammunition.

What's the point of this general when there's already another general?

Holy shit the Russian advances are so slow and boring now

>GF?
Bro, you are posting meme images from it.

Attached: 1647008972639.jpg (923x1280, 285.77K)

It does border it

I'm unironically hoping for a ukro gf. How are the east slav girls anyway? Insane or chill?

RETAIN YOUR PURITY user

there was speak of some niggers from the central african republic being flown over to fight, too.

were those pics confirmed as real already ? i saved them anyway as they are kino-tier

Attached: ukr_bioweapons1.jpg (923x1280, 164.53K)

>I assume they meant to say they are out of precision ammunition.
This would jive with claims that the UA made about five days ago.

it's badly written user, not your fault
>anglo 'journalism'

The operation was claimed to end a week ago by the Kiev authorities.

>t. still can't into english after 16 years of studying it
yeah, it's not your fault, it's worded unclearly

Well, it's 'Queef' now.

lol u are too fast sonicrusski

Attached: ukr_bioweapons2.jpg (962x1280, 243.68K)

fuck my bad, i got it from another user. Never checked them out so no idea.