EUROPEANS WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST ?

A black refugee from Ukraine hoping to join family in the UK has said 'nobody is talking to us' after he and other people of colour were split up from a group of Ukrainians in France.

Uwandu Michael, originally from Nigeria, said he was 'really shocked' when he realised he had been sent to a hotel around 70 miles away from other Ukrainian refugees when they were bussed out of Calais this week.

The 37-year-old, who moved to Ukraine in 2009 and secured permanent residency eight years ago, said he was granted Ukrainian citizenship in late February but had to flee before he could collect his passport.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10603139/Black-Ukrainian-refugee-says-French-authorities-split-minorities-white-Ukrainians.html

Attached: chrome_RvmUKy0rg5.png (1293x728, 463.29K)

These people need to be sent to China.

Worthless nigger runs like a coward. as a ukie citizen he should stay and fight.

I know that refugee. I met him three nights ago. He's a very greasy nigger. I recommend you use bear spray on him.

>secured permanent residency
Were they giving it away for free to these creatures while their own citizens struggle?

All men should stay to fight

Lecherous neGross.

why are there niggers in fucking ukraine?

Serious question

What will happen to rich white family's descendants in an anti white future?

This is what I don't understand. Rich, powerful whites advocating for diversity are harming their descendants -- unless they have an ace in the hole, or I just grossly misunderstand the shifting landscape of race relations

he should go back to jungle and eat banana

>but had to flee before he could collect his passport

doubt.png

This. Who the fuck would believe this incredibly convenient and retarded explanation

Attached: 1646793451918.gif (480x360, 195.7K)

This is a textbook example of
>To those with privilege, equality feels like oppression
They are so accustomed to all the pandering in the west, which they have been conditioned to view as the most racist societies in history, that they don't know how to handle anything outside this bubble. This is precisely the kind of treatment I would expect if I was in that situation. Only the west worships inclusivity, but leftists have conditioned everyone to view it as the default state of the world. It's similar to the
>Right => man as a risen beast
>Left => man as a fallen angel
meme.
>Right => exclusivity is the default, western inclusivity is the exception
>Left => inclusivity is the default, western imperialism imposed exclusivity upon everyone but themselves for some reason

Boomers being jealous and drunk with money

Should've stayed to defend your homeland, traitor
#slavakeev

Good job France

GO BACK TO NIGERIA YOU FUCKING DUCK, YOU HAVE NO REASON TO COME TO UK

Well said

Uwandu?
yes!
what you wanna do?
wut huh yes i Uwandu
don't fuck with me Uwandu
sir idindu no fucking
ok..... what you wanna do?
cracker why u fucking with Uwandu? im dindu nuthin

>EUROPEANS WHA IZ YOU SO RASIST MAYNE

Attached: same.png (971x1413, 1.04M)

They usurped it from us anyway. Fuck them and their false, LARPer bloodlines.

The problem is that nobody wants to fight when they don't know who or what they are fighting for. Would you be willing to die for some jewish clown you have never met and who has no connection to you, and is likely a puppet for shady western elites who have spent the past several decades waging a low kew war against their own people? People fight when they have an attachment to the thing they are fighting for, and most men today don't have that. There are plenty of people still willing to fight random faggots who threaten their family etc, but the higher order social units like states have become so divorced from the people living under their rule that nobody cares any more. Not my state = not my problem. If Russia invaded the UK tomorrow, I wouldn't fight them. Why would I? Why would I fight for a state that has committed to replacing me and that is officially obliged to prioritize the interests of outgroups over the interest of the ingroup? Russia is an outgroup, therefore by my state's own outgroup-centric moral code I have an obligation not to stand in their way. Modern states must learn that low morale and low social trust have consequences for them.

He's just mad they separated him from the easy prey of women and children

Pinks got some nerve to deny Black ppl what we deserve. First you come to Africa, steal our resources, and enslave everbody, anf act like devils, then the world wakes up to your bullshit and starts demanding equal rights, you demons still cling onto your racism and privilege. In a few years we gonn take what you have whether you like it or not. It's not an option. The younger demographics are already POC. A new chapter in history qbout to be opened. One where the villains get whats coming to them Haiti style. You greedy ass mofuckers.
I would be hella sad to be a cracka. I would have the weakest genetics and all my women would sleep with colored men. You get skin cancer from the sun. Subhumans.

Your just mad that we have so many sexual experiences in Europe. This brother man in Ukraine probably have more pusdy than Simon Mol. He there for 10+ years having steamy sex with Ukrainian model beaties. The life of a black man.