(((They))) want you to surrender

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that he recommends Ukraine take the offer made by Russian President Vladimir Putin to end the war - which includes many Ukrainian sacrifices - in a phone call on Tuesday, according to an official in Ukraine's government.

According to the official, Zelensky did not take Bennett's advice.

The source claimed that the phone call was initiated by Bennett. "If I were you, I would think about the lives of my people and take the offer," Bennett reportedly said.

Zelensky's response was short: "I hear you," he said.

According to the report, the Ukrainian president and his people did not like the advice.

"Bennett told us to surrender," said the official. "We have no intention of doing so. We know Putin's offer is only the beginning."

Ukrainian officials believe that Bennett's involvement in diplomatic efforts comes from his not wanting to take a clear stance regarding the Russian invasion for fear that it will harm Israel's ties with Russia.

jpost.com/israel-news/article-701041

Attached: its-afraid.jpg.7ac3247a8735443aba43d0d423cb2343.jpg (520x282, 117.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/551690-eu-top-diplomat-admits-mistakes-russia-relations/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-11/zero-bids-on-russian-oil-favored-by-asia-show-tough-road-ahead
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin's victory damages globohomo so the Israelis are right here.

Zelensky is so fucking retarded. It will be his fault WW3 starts.

>We know Putin's offer is only the beginning
More like the beginning of the end.
Why are Ukrainians so delusional? Do they really think they can take on a nuclear power like Russia on their own? They have no formal alliances, and NATO is quaking in its boots, too afraid to do anything except for "crippling sanctions" because they don't want to start WW3 to defend a bunch of neo-Nazi LARPers.
The sooner they surrender the more merciful Putin is likely to be. The more this goes on, the more he will want to punish them.

this crossdressing kike will throw away any amount of the lives of his goyim countrymen for [two more weeks] of staying in power
i hope they livestream the execution

Attached: E5FCA9C1-3A40-4ADA-B300-8DA661B22AE8.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

So you're recommending to surrender as well?
I can tell you're the real jew.

Hes a puppet of the state Department and Soros.

State department is run by crazy woke Ivy League kids (some kikes, not all of them) who don't understand what war is at all except from pozzed movies and they want WWIII so they can rob Russia like they do Ukraine (they used to do it to Russia but Putin kicked them out) and also impose globohomo gender ideology on them.

if a kike tells you to breathe, will you turn blue and die instead? nice vpn, jew, but ukraine is getting rolled, the sooner this wraps up the better off everyone will be

Attached: 087EADFB-960C-433A-8495-0C2D4F603E38.gif (320x384, 563.96K)

starting to think pol pot had a point vis-à-vis collegiate intellectuals and sending their naïve but sociopathically entitled to rule asses to hell ahead of schedule desu

The EU has belatedly admitted that the way in which the West dealt with Ukraine was mostly retarded. I'm not sure how much of this mess was part of the (((plan))) and how much is just Western elites being utterly incompetent at everything they do.
>Josep Borrell described the promises of NATO membership made to Ukraine and Georgia as errors
>Josep Borrell, the European Union’s high representative for foreign affairs and security policy, has conceded that the West has made errors in its relations with Russia.
>Speaking to France’s TF1 channel on Thursday, Borrell said he was “ready to admit that we made a number of mistakes and missed the chance to get closer with Russia.”
>The EU’s most senior diplomat went on to acknowledge that there were things “we could have done better,” as well as “things which we offered and then failed to realize, such as … promises that Ukraine and Georgia would become part of NATO.” He said he was of the view that “making promises that you can’t make good on is a mistake.”
>He also noted that, “following the collapse of the Soviet Empire, the Russians suffered severely,” which, in his eyes, gave rise to “a kind of grudge that Putin is exploiting.”
rt.com/news/551690-eu-top-diplomat-admits-mistakes-russia-relations/

Even if the Israelis are right, they're always fundamentally wrong and should fuck off back to their sand nigger desert.

Germany just doesn't function without Russian oil, this was the main problem Hitler had and not much has changed.

The way the State Department of your country sees it, Germany and EU countries in general should just buy American liquefied gas even if it will be a lot more expensive. Europeans will enjoy a considerably lower standard of living, but that's the price of (((freedom))).

> I feel the need to virtue signal on an anonymous forum against Israel even when they are on the right side here
The Jews in Israel are generally speaking not the ones who are the problem.

Israel got mass boosted too the Arabs will probably end up taking it over by default.

The kind of depression that would cause would be akin to when Hitler came to power, the Euro elite hate their own people as much as ours do if not more but they don't want to be overthrown and they known America is weak and that the American government is despised by its own people in a way it never before has been.

Everyone banding together and kicking Russia's ass doesn't count as a world war, moron.

Dumb take. You don't need a WW3 to take out Russia, blowing it's economy is more than enough. Worked perfectly with the USSR in 1991

>hundeds of burned Russian corpses
>Filmed 1000 AFV getting lost in two weeks
>17 days and not a single region center city is taken
>ukraine is getting rolled
Cringe and delusional

Attached: 5386498469.jpg (500x681, 71.83K)

American sanctions against Russia will do more to accelerate the death of the dollar as reserve currency than it will to hurt Russia.

Russia can feed itself and has all the raw materials it needs, for what it really needs to import it needs chips and electronics from Asia but it can easily get that via China for oil. Also the Germans need their oil too much to ever really agree to sanctions.

Judging from what I see on state-owned TV channels, Italy and the EU in general seem to be balls-in with the anti-Russia propaganda.
Italy would be hurt even more than Germany if we stopped buying Putin's gas, yet most NPCs keep posting Ukrainian flag and calling Putin an evil dictator. I really hope they will start waking up once they see the effects of the sanctions. Normies like to virtue-signal their compassion but at the end of the day they are consumerists who want to have nice things at affordable prices.

Because China, Brazil, India, Pakistan, and Iran can't wait to kick Russia's ass.
This whole rhetoric that Russia is somehow "isolated" doesn't hold water.
Even Turkey so far decided not to sanction Russia, and Turkey is supposed to be a fucking NATO country.
the West is trying to sell the narrative of the world being united against Russia but it's a fairy tale.

I'm sure they wargamed the reaction to projected prices and concluded that there is no way their governments survive.

They wanted to sneakily commit an act of war (the stupid Polacks went along with it) by transfering planes but the American Pentagon (still faggy but somewhat realistic) I think legit threatened a coup to kill the plane transfer.

>source: hohol bob
turn off the vpn, schlomo, no one's buying your bullshit

Attached: 7A9315B9-5565-45D4-AA29-2B4A42F21BD8.jpg (1024x775, 94.12K)

>Russia can feed itself
I wish I can be that optimistic, but it's like 70% of our seed bank is imported and agriculture machinery is gone. Russian production lines depending on raw material rely on imported components as well. We're pretty much fucked. USSR had economy 10 times stronger, nevertheless it collapsed

That whole debacle with the MiGs was just about shifting responsibility.
The US gave the "green light" to Poland if they really wanted to send the planes. But the Poles wanted to give the planes to the US, and then they wanted the US to give them to Ukraine; in other words they didn't want to give the planes directly, because if they did that it might've counted as an act of aggression towards Russia and NATO would have had any obligation to defend Poland since Article 5 only applies if you're attacked, not if you're the aggressor.
Neither the Poles nor the Americans wanted to run the risk of provoking Putin, so the nobody sent any planes in the end. It really showed that nobody gives a shit about Ukraine and everybody can only think about their own interests.

>throw away any amount of the lives of his goyim countrymen
They have more volunteers that they have weapons, and no major city even considered surrendering, even the most pro-russian ones. If zelensky orders them to surrender, he will be impeached the same day.
It may be an alien concept for an american, but people in other countries are not mindless drones, remotely controlled by their jewish overlords. They are people who make decisions on their own. They made the decision to defend their homeland.

>USSR had economy 10 times stronger, nevertheless it collapsed
It was also ten times more retarded. You might be able to pull it off with a price-coordinated market economy.

>They are people who make decisions on their own. They made the decision to defend their homeland.
How is it a "decision" if men aged 18-60 can't legally leave the country? You're fucking delusional. They never had a choice.
I'm sure most men would have loved to run away; the women did it without a second thought since they had no obligation to stay.

Attached: cia ukraine pointing.jpg (1024x810, 101.06K)

>market economy.
Well you need an actual markets for that. And now even Big Chink is refusing to buy our stuff.
Chink banks also declining to provide us with transactions

>Asian Buyers Shun Russian Oil Despite ‘Incredibly’ Cheap Prices

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-11/zero-bids-on-russian-oil-favored-by-asia-show-tough-road-ahead

Attached: 5638536835.jpg (632x552, 145.41K)

Biden and the state department wanted to do it, the Pentagon killed it... Biden could have overridden them but I imagine they legit threatened a coup.

The Polacks were retarded enough to want to start WWIII (and its not just the government judging from this board 90% of them agree) because of their eternal seething against Russia they just wanted to draw the West in with them, I will never forget that and if we ever overthrow the globohomo elite as far as I'm concerned Germany and Russia should be told they can partition it again if they want.

>They never had a choice
people are literally giving bribes to join volunteer brigades
>I'm sure most men would have loved to run away
The blue stripe on your flag looks green for some reason, where I can report this bug?