This movie is not about Aliens

This movie is not about some external threat to the world as silly as aliens. The glasses in this film allow you to cut through every form of propaganda there is(television, print, advertising).
Who controls those mediums?
Nothing can convince me otherwise.

Attached: (((TheyLive))).jpg (480x300, 53.57K)

>Who controls those mediums?
ultimately aliens, not jews

>user’s first day in film school

>Who controls those mediums?
Rich straight Christian Anglo-Saxon white men of course.

It's not about jews either you fucking retard. The creator himself has stated it was about reaganites and all of the imagery in the film supports it.

wrong

Nah, it's just a giant ad for wayfarers.

Ah, a fellow John Carpenterfag. What did you think about the fight scene in the alley? I hope you watched The Thing as well, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

>fight scene in the alley
It went on way too long.

Attached: frank is gone.jpg (959x719, 118.37K)

That was the point.

Who all so happen to be Jews

The fight scene was a great example of the lengths normies will go, to remain in their bubble of contentment. They will fight tooth and nail to stay plugged into the system.

So it was a metaphor about how resistant people are to being redpilled? Plus it was a nigger lol.

Attached: theylive.jpg (876x387, 78.02K)

according to masonry they are aliens

anyone who didn’t pick up on this is a fucking normie

>as silly as aliens.
aliens are probably the most terrifying external threat I could imagine. You need to be a special kind of retard to not believe in aliens

What a cuck.

I just thought he was like
>Well I hired a pro wrestler might as well get my money's worth

Yep, something like that.
The black guy was the thing at the end, the final scene is reflected by MCcready playing chess in the beginning and giving his computer "a drink".

>This movie is not about Aliens
it isn't. whatcha gonna do about it?

Lol.
We all know about that, bro. Great movie though. Man i love John Carpenter so much.

My brother was actually upset after watching it, we've been having many alley way "fights" over this whole pandemic.

>it was about reaganites
Surface narrative, you fell for it.

Jews are simply the manual labor / gophers of the aliens seeking to enslave humanity.

It's pretty dated now, updated dark synth ost would do the film wonders.

If he actually wrote the top response it was probably to save his ass and continue working. He knew what he did. The movie was a flop because (((they))) knew exactly what the film was and barely did any promotion for it. But luckily more people saw it than they wanted and it became an underground hit. This movie resonates with people and they can't quite put their finger on why.

concept of this film was good but the actual movie sucked ass

It's just the glasses scene that is really iconic, the rest is mediocre shlock. It's fingerprints are on other films like the matrix, but none went as far as to tell us that (((they))) are subverting our society.

It's the real purpose behind the film. You're an idiot misinterpreting it. I can punch 100 holes in whatever dumbass interpretation you have.