Who will defect from NATO first?

I'm guessing that Poland and Hungary will be first now that the EU has sanctioned them.
Once Russia gets control over the Ukraine they can build a pipeline straight to each country.

Attached: hottie.jpg (819x1024, 92.71K)

gimme

I hope we beat them to it.

You are batshit insane if you ever think Poland is ever going to leave NATO, the fucking tooth fairy has a higher chance of being real

why would anyone trust your opinion? you don’t even know what poland is. poland and hungary have said they want to leave the eu. so you’re the brainlet faggot here

pole here
you're dead wrong
hungary is a pariah now basically

Why should they leave NATO if they leave EUSSR? These are two entirely different things.

Just like Jesus

Rangeban all Americans.

>poland and hungary have said they want to leave the eu
Support for being in eu is over 90% in poland, ivan
Just because dumbass gubmint is making some noises doesn’t mean poland is leaving anytime soon. People would sooner hang the entire senate than agree

Why?

What about the sanctions? Doesn't that change anything? Are the sanctions meaningless?
Does Poland want to be filled with niggers at EU demand?

>Doesn't that change anything?
Not enough to matter, and there’s loads of people more pro-eu than pro-tinpot-dictator-government
>m-muh niggers will steal your womyn
You’d first have to actually have said niggers in poland and there’s a vanishingly small amount of those, same as with mohammeds

there are many polish people that value economic prosperity over demographics.also its been almost 2 generations that have been inundated with western liberal thinking. so of course people are starting to care less if the EU wants blacks to live here. especially given the fact that EU gives gibs. life being more difficult for the average man because of no gibs is more scary than some national identity or purity meme that noone actually espouses in mainstream polish media.

>Defect from NATO
Are you retarded? Is this bait?

Germany needs Russian oil and gas.

But the tooth fairy is real! How else do you explain the quarters under my pillow and the tooth missing?

>the Ukraine

Why are multiple posters referring to Ukraine as "the Ukraine"? Makes me think they're shills or a bot

If any country leaves NATO, that would be Montenegro.

Attached: 1597457726843.jpg (900x850, 131.74K)

Tfw no big tiddy goth gf

5 pyбли бяхa дeпoзиpaни във вaшaтa cмeткa

What westerners fail to understand is that worst case scenario with EU and NATO is still order of magnitude better than best case scenario with russia.

Anyone who would try to distance us from those two would be removed from political scene.

Yes but when they stop giving us money we will leave. Stop being a Russiaphobic it makes no sense, that you Poles suck germanys dick but not russias

Only smart thing a God damn Swedish faggot has ever said

> there’s a vanishingly small amount of those
I guarantee that will change in the next 5-10 years. The EU was literally designed with the philosophy of mixing out the Europeans with African and Asian migrants.
Sorry Pole.