A sneak peak of China propaganda in schools

Attached: FNT4F4zVcAET8Tr.jpg (680x462, 73.1K)

Based China

"love" should only be used between individuals and in private. all other uses are evil perversions

Chinese speaker here, can confirm that's what it says. Crazy

feels bad to realize that chinamen are so much more based than us, like when there's filtrations from chinese group-chats, it always makes Any Forums look really tame

even group-chats from 20yo chinese girls, make us look lukewarm

they need western democracy so they too can love niggers and troons more than anything else

they should join team progress

Scared, JIDF?

Attached: merchant on merchant.png (392x307, 71.15K)

Holy fucking based.

Fpbp
A fucking leaf knows whats up

Based. Amerigoys burn their own flag and love the faggot's.

Too bad English doesn't have words to distinguish Eros from philia

this is unironically based

All propaganda and child brainwashing of any kind is cringe. Fuck all of you.

What if I told you that I tell my kid that men are men and women are women?
Is that propaganda?

Attached: 1635284815644.jpg (720x388, 32.34K)

No, that's just reality. If it weren't for external propaganda your kid would've figured this out on their own.

They should be learning of the evils of yellow supremacy.

This is unironically purely evil.
Why are you all so corrupted, in Georgian we understand the difference between Birthland and Government, Birthland is soaked in your blood and spirits of your ancestors, but government (სახელმწიფო/domain of the holders) are only those who hold your Birthland at the moment.
If needed you need to hang your government from trees for betraying your true blood.
Government can never, it can literally NEVER replace Birthland, because it is real while government is only virtual.

Kids at school in the us sign the anthem every day and pledge to the flag lmao

peak bug mentality, but based.

because empires are held together by administation and leadership not by blood, spirit and soil.

Lol the chinks think they're people.

Whats China's position on the Ukraine invasion? I expected them to make some moves to take advantage of the situation, but they have been strangely quiet.
Imagine if they had ramped up military activity near Taiwan, that would have set the feathers flying in the chicken coop. Hell if I had been Xi I would have done it anyway just to see the West collectively crap their pants.
"Haha, white running dogs, lets see your trannies save you now!"

>Nationalism is Le bad
>Meme flag
Tell me you are a Reddit larper without telling me you are one

fpbp
that sentence implies that they care about their people and their land

Thanks to western nutrition Chinese women are growing larger breasts

Attached: dm0h9592l0t41.jpg (813x1300, 112.3K)

Words of wisdom from the great world-spanning Swiss empire.

Attached: derision.jpg (942x1366, 109.75K)

You people leave your children behind to drown in the Rio just so can have an opportunity to be a day laborer.