Klaus Schwab confirms that the vaccine contains a microchip

In an interview Klaus Schwab confirms that the vaccine contains a microchip which can be used in the skin or in the brain
>part of the Great Reset
>people who got the vaccine will be tracked and programmed

Is it happening?
youtu.be/1xFKXrgJcOY

Attached: vaccine-covid-2.png (1160x870, 751.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Evolutionary_Life_Video_Archive:3/germanvaxxnanoparticlecovid19:b
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9460389/Pentagon-scientists-invent-microchip-senses-COVID-19-body-symptoms.html
patents.justia.com/patent/10847631
patents.google.com/patent/US7330369B2/en
patents.google.com/patent/US20170016850A1/en
m.augsburger-allgemeine.de/bayern/Patentantrag-in-Muenchen-Chip-fuer-Ueberwachung-und-Toetung-von-Menschen-id5775181.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You stupid stupid stupid motherfucker. Do you know how big a chip you would need to carry a transmitter? How the fuck can you be such as fucking moron.

Fucking nigger. You must be the stupidest fucking nigger that has ever lived. Well done.

Why are none of them single vaccines then? Why make it a harder process

You think you know what they already invented you idiot?

There are already patents for every technology you would need to implement this. The only thing missing is a prototype. Do your research.

Kill yourself vaxxnigger. You will never be fully vaccinated.

You are so stupid. A cpu cannot fit inside a brain. The science is settled.

every single vaccine contains a microchip. It's only games they play with the NPC

Attached: 1933381111.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

Nothing about vaccines in that clip.

Progress in science stopped 40 years ago, son. Sham medicine, chemicals we now know are a dangerous joke, these people ARE NOT BRIGHT. Playing out the string making better visual displays and whatnot.

You stupid fucking nigger. You have a complete fucking moron. You have never seen a transmitter close up. You don't know shit about shit. You are mentally ill. Your family hates you. You have no friends. Take your meds nigger.

It can. How do you explain this then?

Attached: 1622559548503.jpg (594x1171, 179.48K)

>Do your research.
QAnon moron says what? Stupid stupid nigger.

lol. God damn, you have no fucking idea how fucking stupid you are. It is exhausting how stupid your are.

>Progress in science stopped 40 years ago
Are you some kind of fucking moron? /pol is the biggest retard collection on the internet.

Was about to make a serious reply but now I know this is bait. Almost had me. Thanks for saving me the time of typing out a post with effort.

Attached: 1581557778903.png (1372x904, 1.48M)

here is proof from a German researcher
odysee.com/@Evolutionary_Life_Video_Archive:3/germanvaxxnanoparticlecovid19:b

I know ur a bot/shill/kike and kvetching is on overdrive but... I follow tech and futuristic shit, micro electronics exist.

It isn't a bait. It was a joke reply for the faggot Anglo. Here is my actual proof

Why are the Canadians so mad in this thread?also not gonna watch some dumb video.

Attached: 6FCE7999-18BB-4C77-85C3-D85F6CADB027.png (750x1334, 238.96K)

It exists.
>dude trust me
just start reading into tech stuff and you'll understand just what level we are on right now.
>cyborgs
real
>self assembling graphine micro electronics
real
>projected audio weapons?
real, Havana syndrome.

Nigger you have no idea just how fucked things could get if SHTF for real. Fallout would look like a playground comparatively.

Here you go
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9460389/Pentagon-scientists-invent-microchip-senses-COVID-19-body-symptoms.html

Patent WO / 2020/060606
patents.justia.com/patent/10847631
patents.google.com/patent/US7330369B2/en
patents.google.com/patent/US20170016850A1/en
ALSO NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It's 10 years old image how far they are now m.augsburger-allgemeine.de/bayern/Patentantrag-in-Muenchen-Chip-fuer-Ueberwachung-und-Toetung-von-Menschen-id5775181.html