HAHA I BORROWED YOUR CREDIT CARD AND CHARGED YOU 100,000$ im a con mastermind suck my sweet putsy

You wish you could charge credit card as much as i can but u not a feminis mastermind liek me jajaja!

Attached: 7EF22ACF-F388-40F5-A3D1-C7FDBF7D017E.jpg (634x867, 169.31K)

nice milkers

This is actually really funny she is going to get molested in prison by the guards.

qrd?

gradually, I began to trust them less and less. I don't think I'd want them in my house.

looks like a tranny

>suck my sweet putsy

Attached: silence_of_the_lambs_ted levine_buffalo bill.jpg (1600x1208, 152.21K)

Is she gonna get raped by other inmates?

Not really

This whole post reads like it was written by some retard who does not know English

Attached: 1640839349698.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Decent show, kinda homo, but gives you a look into the sociopathic mind. Wife wanted a show fuck off and I thought it was the sexy Russian spy
Indian.

No, Hollywood told me so.

I would unironically get on my knees under that skirt and lick her cunt

She'll be released and deported to Germany soon. She was trying to claim asylum in the US.

Can't you deport her to Russia?

Gonna get deported then sell more rights to her story than just the Netflix show after scamming retards out of hundreds of K. Based I say

No one ever notes how these people are humorously indicted by a fraud government espousing interracial and homoerotic absurdities. It's almost like human beings don't exist on the internet or fail to grasp irony.

Who is she?

You really need to get out more often

ah yes because going outside in the fresh air will suddenly help him understand who this roastie is

newsflash, everything is a meme

Attached: René Girard.jpg (600x886, 132.83K)

she wouldn't have been able to do this if the world was populated by women. only men allow for these criminals to thrive.

Anna Sorokin

Fishmouth conformed

Literally who. I thought the news only talked about niggers.

Damn i thought pakistan nuked you.

>has no money in the account
>writes a check on her own name
>goes to bank
>pays out 20 grand

Netflix writing

>Is she gonna get raped by other inmates
keep it in your pants, ranjeet.

Attached: d2b.jpg (680x566, 40.92K)