I saw people having sex at the beach today

Does this degeneracy happen in your country? Granted it was an off limits area so they prob thought they were alone but man they were really going at it

Attached: 5d974e1675f8a8ab751c303a102d9c92993fb747_hq.jpg (1024x576, 65.13K)

I've seen it at bus stops and public parks mid day. Homeless don't care.

You should've jumped in.

Man ok thats far more disgusting

I was just fishing off the rocks i just saw them going discovery channel on the shore, almost cute but yeah kind of degenerate

Just walk away cunt
simple as

my mom and i saw a hobo looking man getting a blowjob on a bench from some woman once.

anyways, you should have yelled and hollered at them, and thrown rocks.

>uhhhhhh people enyoj each others god given boddys in god givven nature
>uuuuhhh they need to have sex in apartment blocks owned by jewish landowners
fuck u r retarded

I once had sex with a homeless woman back in December. My gf broke up with me on mid December, got drunk and said fuck it, I'm going to fuck this homeless woman in an empty alley while his son is watching. It was the lowest point of my life man.

Why are the jews always brought into this

Top kek tho.

Walk up to them drop your pants and start jacking off while making eye contact.
If they dont mind others, no need to mind them, just bust a load on em.

Attached: 1646253046917.png (514x476, 347.03K)

I banged an 18 year old on the beach a few years ago when I was 31. She was a fucking lunatic, ended up becoming a stripper. Big labia, like I took her panties off and there was what looked like a big wad of chewed up bubble gum. Curtains as long as my index finger and they like hugged my dick it felt pretty good. Nice and pink, no off smells, tight. If she wasnt a complete psycho I would've pumped her more than a few times.

Ehhh not too degenerate, not like they were expecting to be seen? You should have yelled at them though lol. Would have been funny to see their embarrassment.

The real question is why didn't you join them, faggot

Attached: 1280px-Die_Reitertreppe_im_Deutschordensschloss_Bad_Mergentheim._02.jpg (1279x854, 212.08K)

>Why are the jews always brought into this
When all you have is a hammer.

Yeah man I literally never went outside for 5 days after that. I was so scared someone might find out.

you never had sex on the beach, bro? when I was teen I fucked tons of cunny out there

Let them get on with it, I saw birds feeding each other before having sex.
Why do we treat humans as not having some animal nature.? We have been conditioned to do this by religious cults.

>Excuse me, Bear fucker, do you need assistance?

Should've joined in, or at least wanked.

I once did only to find out that I was seen by probably more 1000 people...fuck it, I was on vacations in Spain.

If they thought they were alone then I can't really blame them. Most people have fantasies about having sex in nature at some point or another.

>Does this degeneracy happen in your country?
Yeah we have a lot of peeping toms too.