IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

PUTIN IS PLOTTING REVENGE ON THE WEST BY SHOOTING DOWN AIRLINES

Attached: wtfopsifaggot.png (732x444, 97.52K)

I can't wait until Russia tries to drop a nuke on Ukraine and it fails

After that, NATO will be able to confidently open a can of whoop ass on manlet Putin and bring freedom and democracy to russia. Just like the Avengers.

russiaboos and kremlin gremlin troll farm shills can get fucked

Attached: 1646351919532.jpg (990x643, 194.44K)

They mean that's what the US is going to do and blame Russia. No wonder Russia is trying to get away from Western influence.

Lol the US already did that to its self in Afghanistan.

Attached: 64575674.jpg (3368x2297, 845.48K)

This^ fuck europe and fuck false flags.

Attached: George_Orwell_press_photo.jpg (1176x1596, 2.62M)

just a typical dailymail headline really innit

We deserve it. I hope they bomb my house

>(((Reports)))
It's western glowies covering their arses because they know a lot of the stuff the are sending over for muh Churchillian Ukraine will end up God knows where.

Why would Russia need to use low altitude IR missiles against high flying large air targets when they have excellent radar-guided SAM missiles available?

The imagine of the entire UK parliament clapping like fucking trained seals for useless little bastard Zelensky, will forever be a dark memory.

I'm just going to assume anything that happens is the CIA. Seems like a safe bet.

experts reportedly reporting that an anonymous source has informed them of a possible faggot replying to my thread

or...

people have already smuggled all the military equipment destined for Azov into criminal european networks, so let's blame putin

Hitler:
>declare war on country providing weapons to his enemy in the name of protecting Western civilization from clown world shittery
Putin:
>gib weapons to "European terror groups" so they can maybe shoot down passenger planes

Attached: 1619440255456.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

you are the one with the turd burglar meme flag user

just saying

you are aware that's impossible to take down a civilian plane with one of those unless you are really close to the airport?

Also, do you realize that this would mean the very end of russia?

i hope your mother get raped and you get fucked too you piece of shit disgusting mental retard
fuck you
fuck your life
fuck you mom
you are worthless piece of shit
you will die a fucking faggot
PIECE OF SHIT
DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
STUPID
FUCK YOU
AND FUCK YOU ABORTION OF MOTHER THAT GAVE LIFE TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU
HOPE SHE DIES AND GET RAPED IN FRONT OF YOU PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK YOU

That's some serious warmongering holy shit kek.

lol dailymail at this point should get wacked./

Cry elsewhere, Ivan. All of Siberia will be a wasteland. All your people had to do was rise up and kill Russian feds. But alas, you have stockholm syndrome.

nato is paying smugglers to get that shit to ukraine, they know much of it will end up in the wrong hands and are covering for themselves

what the actual fuck, your media is even worse than ours

fuck up you terrified fat reconstructured fannyhole.

>I can't wait until Russia tries to drop a nuke on Ukraine and it fails
Russia has like 5000 nukes. You really think *all* of them are bad? You think he'll send just one?

They clapped in here too. The mayor of firenze projected the ukraine pissflag on fucking Palazzo Vecchio. Such a humiliation to live in the west

holy shit

Attached: 1641231037246.gif (300x224, 631.33K)

Already happened with Flight MH17.
Let the war on Terror begin

Attached: 9144253C-F6CF-4C7A-9B21-36A529C3506C.jpg (589x1507, 517.38K)

literally insane about pootin. holy fucking shit brazil, is life so shit there? brown hue

Attached: 1646690946168.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

It's a pretty decent plan...
You know, if it wasn't announced before it happened?
Seriously, the newest generation of kikes has to be 90 iq.

I hope they bomb your house, too.

DONT REPLY TO ME MOTHERFUCKER
YOU ARE BELOW SHIT
FUCK YOU
YOU ARE LITERALLY PIECE OF SHIT
YOUR MOTHER GONNA GET RAPED IN FRONT OF YOU AND DIE
FUCK YOU

>"Reports"
From who? I'm pretty much sure they make this shit up or report the most stupid and baseless rumors.

I hate journalists so much it's unreal.

Attached: more_bullshit.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

>Reports that US will shoot down plane full of innocent street shitters and blame it on Russia
Fixd.

Did Putin say this? Has it been reported?
>The west ban all Russia media sources
Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to trust what we're being told.

What this means is that the west sent stinger missiles to fuck knows who in eastern Europe so if anything happens with them its Russia's fault.

Go back to sleep goyim.