Any Forums BTFO about the Keystone Pipeline

Any Forums BTFO about the Keystone Pipeline.

Attached: 275668093_358898049675109_8389787780273911472_n.jpg (843x939, 94.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_on_Tackling_the_Climate_Crisis_at_Home_and_Abroad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see now that the pipeline would have no benefit at all. Yep. No benefit. At all. Not one bit. Nope. Nothing.

We can just kill the owners and/or take it back via eminent domain. There's precedent for eminent domain clawbacks, including damages to the local regions for lost opportunity cost, when the owner renegs on their obligations.

trans canada kek

>bringing in more oil will INCREASE oil prices, goyim!
>THE OWNER, MUH PRIVATE COMPANY!
What a fuckin Yid. Some of the most Jewy shit I’ve ever read came from this guy.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_on_Tackling_the_Climate_Crisis_at_Home_and_Abroad
>Sec. 208. Oil and Natural Gas Development on Public Lands and in Offshore Waters. To the extent consistent with applicable law, the Secretary of the Interior shall pause new oil and natural gas leases on public lands or in offshore waters pending completion of a comprehensive review and reconsideration of Federal oil and gas permitting and leasing practices in light of the Secretary of the Interior’s broad stewardship responsibilities over the public lands and in offshore waters, including potential climate and other impacts associated with oil and gas activities on public lands or in offshore waters. The Secretary of the Interior shall complete that review in consultation with the Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of Commerce, through the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the Secretary of Energy. In conducting this analysis, and to the extent consistent with applicable law, the Secretary of the Interior shall consider whether to adjust royalties associated with coal, oil, and gas resources extracted from public lands and offshore waters, or take other appropriate action, to account for corresponding climate costs.
>Sec. 209. Fossil Fuel Subsidies. The heads of agencies shall identify for the Director of the Office of Management and Budget and the National Climate Advisor any fossil fuel subsidies provided by their respective agencies, and then take steps to ensure that, to the extent consistent with applicable law, Federal funding is not directly subsidizing fossil fuels. The Director of the Office of Management and Budget shall seek, in coordination with the heads of agencies and the National Climate Advisor, to eliminate fossil fuel subsidies from the budget request for Fiscal Year 2022 and thereafter.
It was never just about keystone and you know it

He does indeed sound like a kike, and I'm not typically a guy that calls everyone kikes.

>t. Warren Buffet's mouthpiece
I'll let someone else explaon why that matters

I thought the idea of XL pipeline was to bring oil down to Louisiana were it would be shipped off. Tar Sand Oil can still be made into gasoline.

Attached: 343.jpg (720x994, 118.95K)

>It's not called a hippo, it's called a hippopotamus
>And they cancelled it because we forced them to
I fucking hate pseuds so much.

Attached: Fckin google it you moron.png (899x290, 51.85K)

/pol is stupid. They parrot stupid shit is all. They think that "doing your own research" is watch youtube videos of shit that confirms their bias. /pol is low iq morons of the internet.

The pipeline would have benefited Putins price hikes on oil and gas.

MAGAtards BTFOd again.

Attached: 1646029728778.jpg (256x256, 24.04K)

Read this post in a thick foreign accent.

Behold the trinity of faggy irrelevant nations.

Behold an actual faggot

>is watch youtube videos of shit that confirms their bias.
YouTube bans Any Forums talking points, so I don't see how this is supposed to work.

demo niggers always take the lie too far. A bigger oil pipe which can flow more oil is going to make the supply go up and that's going to make the prices go up? LOL WRONG

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

he doesn't sound like a real jew; he sounds like a new age faggot jew that ultra orthodox would have shunned. he's a terrible liar he'd make an awful jew. Why do faggot tier jews always try to sell the big lie and generally think that their persona can carry them through it. he's a random nigger on the internet nobody cares about his identity he's got no weight in the lie. absolutely pathetic. Why would someone do that, just go on the internet and tell lies. What does he stand to gain? Make Biden / Obama look good? looking like a fucking moron just makes anyone he's shilling for look worse. Biden administration should just fire all their flunk out tier out social media consultants

> project canceled by Biden
> company can't work on it legally
> tar oil still being imported
> by rail line
> that line owned by democrat donor
> business as usual

Attached: 1636752713983.gif (332x334, 2.52M)