Why is Alex Jones selling daggers now?

and who even buys a dagger?

Attached: daggersalesman.png (1062x574, 893.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kanesewart.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/is-david-icke-just-another-layer-of-the-conspiracy-onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd buy it if he selling wizardspike

>cheap chinese mtech/s&w boot knife
Seems about right.

Something is off about Alex Jones. And I don't know what. He encouraged Canadian protestors to never get violent. Just be peaceful protestors he said, and then when the cops came in anyway and busted them up and arrested them all the same, he just moved on from reporting on it. Where are the Canadians who were arrested? Were they ever even let out? Something fishy about it all, like he's actually working for (((them))).

In "The Mandalorian" series, there appeared artifact named "black sword" or "dark blade" or something similar. May be this dagger is somehow related.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Sandy Hook. They own him now

I hope you don't intend to go farm SoJs from Marina Abramović with that MF so you can spawn Satan into this world. All that suffering isn't worth an Annihilus.

His brain is fried from years of Adderall abuse

No user, the "dark saber" is not related.

he is the controlled opposition. most probably is bill hicks

Anniversary for ides of march
Ave, true to caesar. Fuck the kikes.

Attached: yo.jpg (650x365, 39.43K)

>The Ides of March is the 74th day in the Roman calendar, corresponding to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and was notable for the Romans as a deadline for settling debts.
>In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar which made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history.

I love that clip of Jones saying
>Alright, I'm bill Hicks
And he just laughs his balls off. Would love for it to be true but bill is deader than rock n roll

because he is a controlled opposition cia agent

When shtf you'll wish you had one of these to open that can of beans you've been carrying around for 2 months desperately trying to open.

for unboxing and those who shop on his store

you won't open a can with that cheap Chinese dagger

They always owned him, he's a (((mason))

kanesewart.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/is-david-icke-just-another-layer-of-the-conspiracy-onion/

Checked. Did you see how he backpedaled after Jan 6?

because he's a snake oil salesman boomer

>who even buys a dagger?
Poorfags that can’t afford a microtech OTF

Nah...Jones actually makes me laugh sometimes.

Buy 100 p38's in eBay right now and be good forever.

>dagger
thats a pocket knife tho, show me the daggers I wanna buy one

He shilled it endlessly yesterday as a dagger. His own words.

^This. /Thread.

qrd? didnt he just say it never happened?

>and who even buys a dagger?

Not many years ago, he was selling some pretty bad-ass looking body armour.