Are there any schizos out there who want to explain to me the single channel audio...

are there any schizos out there who want to explain to me the single channel audio, piped into either left -or- right ear in many newscasts? is this some binaural bullshit? it's been happening for decades but is becoming increasingly, exponentially, more common. if you're a millennial/zoomer, check your county/city/region news and like 80% of the broadcasts are in left or right non-stereo configuration.

it's almost ubiquitous for local/regional news agencies to have single channel audio that is piped to one ear even though consumer and professional audio equipment is as easy as it has ever been; although this 'phenomenon' has been common since the 70s..

Attached: larryking.jpg (480x360, 14.94K)

Kikes are targeted individuals now. Deal with it.

Attached: HG-FRance.jpg (960x639, 82.04K)

this is a bot

How could it be binaural if single channel

This is a faggot.

Attached: FREAKS-FAT-BLUE-HAIRED-FAGGOT-DKJHFDHGF.jpg (540x720, 64.92K)

Stop posting your FAP folder faggot.

You're fucking gay, you faggot. Dan is dead.

Attached: dannad - Copy (2).jpg (1776x2778, 2.78M)

whatever, singulari-aural l. i don't give a fuck.

Of course you don't you kike nigger. Go away while you still can.

Attached: 7F8D3D1A-975E-422D-A17D-12DFE4A22357.jpg (1603x1965, 428.56K)

this is still a bot. dan is a topic from 2016, hasn't even been posted on Any Forums in a relevant thread for years. he was fired and divorced forever ago.

I gotchu. This is because not all playback devices that watch the news are in stereo. Mono is just easier to capture and distribute on stereo machines because it just splits the mono signal into 2.

Not really anything else to it except that i would suppose.

They could Prolly be using small single direction mics etc. too, so they can mic up all of the different reporters in the same room without picking up feedback or transients etc. I dont need to here the space or accoustics of the news room, i just need to hear the news.

You are still a gay faggot kike. Tongue my anus nigger.

Attached: IMG_20220311_014923.jpg (1438x2623, 600.18K)

thank you, user. i've been listening to a lot of newscasts and they're always in mono on one side but they all have crazy budgets which is extremely fucking odd.

Shut up you faggot kike. Your thread is dead like your family.

you're drunk. go to bed.

I'll continue to bump because you're such a faggot that Campos family will come kill your family

Attached: Jesus-Campos-taken-at-the-Vdara-by-Luis-Castro.jpg (450x1100, 106.94K)

That's what I thought you pussy kike bitch.

Attached: scott_israel_masons.jpg (750x581, 92.71K)

Lay off the constant slide kike threads or continue to be named. You fucking faggot.

I'm not saying you're not on to something here, but the facts of the matter is that news agency technicians are the laziest, most retarded and useless technicians in the entire entertainment industry. It could very well be that they don't even know how to configure stereo because they're the lowest scum in the world of scumfucks.

t. Slightly more competent scumfuck

this. just look at the production quality. 2 years into... whatever... we are STILL putting shitty, bad perspective, grainy, glitchy, ugly footage on televition.

t. a lowly wfh worker who's home office space is more kino than 99% of anyone

you might be right. it's just so fucking weird. this is their entire job; audio/visual and script. it's so ridiculously common in the united states, a lot of people probably don't even notice. hit up any news agency (even network television flagships) and tons of their audio is single channel left/right. it's incredible, there are youtubers making videos in their bedroom that know better.

i was just listening to interviews with ronald reagan from 1989 and they were all in mono, single channel and it reminded me of the shit that people are pumping out today. i don't remember the same trend from 2012. it seems to randomly skip generations.

Meds

dodge the draft, you're a nice guy and i like you.