RUSSIAN OLIGARCH'S YACHT SEIZED BY ITALY!

BASED

The Italians have reportedly seized Russian billionaire Andrei Melnichenko’s yacht A

twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1502459521138110467

Attached: 1111.png (586x577, 269.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1xFKXrgJcOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait until Russia tries to drop a nuke on Ukraine and it fails

After that, NATO will be able to confidently open a can of whoop ass on manlet Putin and bring freedom and democracy to russia. Just like the Avengers.

russiaboos and kremlin gremlin troll farm shills can get fucked

Attached: 1646095531771.jpg (1080x850, 145.44K)

NOOOOOOOO, NOT YACHTERINO

Attached: 1575142295595.jpg (840x838, 187.9K)

does this mean I can rob citizens of another country without reprocussions now?

If they are rich and russian

send in Jfx1J8l4

Attached: 1646241289847.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

Are those even actual assets? Aren't they just money burners like cars?

Kek, it's worth about 0.5Bn dollars. Smh

Proof the west has no interest in capitalism, they don't believe you own anything and you will be happy.

I bet it ends up becoming the personal property of some Italian politician.

russian worker camps when?

this is an argument to condemn libtards as nazis

Oligarch yachts is where 30 years of your military budget went, so it must hurt to just lose them all

this is so fucking lame, everyone is acting like a fucking child

>more rich kikes are starting global comflict over shekels
The more things change the more they stay the same

shit country, NATO puppets globohomo lovers.
I don't give a fuck about billionaires getting yatchs seized, but it's absurd the hypocrisy here.
>US yatch based
>RU yatch bad

rooskis should seize elon musk gay ass shit. hes already been cucked by chelsea bradifer manning. he should just kill himself

"oligarchs" like jewnited states doesnt have corrupt billionaire jews that buy elections

plain stupid, how the fuck can you seize private property based on the war beliefes of the leader of your country you might not be related to?

>Melnichenko’s
Chenko……..isn’t that a Ukrainian name?

Attached: 201599A6-810C-41C0-9B7B-95DE91063F6A.jpg (1089x800, 97.19K)

commies coming for everything we have AGAIN, and people are cheering AGAIN

fuck this gay world

not to mention this sets a bad precedent for us.
>you are in any way remotely connected with *thing I currently oppose*? Your assets are seized!
Couple it with green pass and all the surveillance we are introducing and you'll see where I'm going. I don't even care about russians or ukrainians, but this will come back to bite us normal citizens in the ass

The Russians are the new unvaxxed. Reminder at the height of the fake crisis they were building "voluntary quarantine camps" that started to look a lot like prisons.

>An oligarch in Russia might not be related to Putin
Do you have any idea of how Russia works user? You literally cannot be rich without giving kickbacks to Putin. It's loyalty above all else. If you fall out of line you lose everything or are killed outright. How the fuck do you think Putin is the richest non-royal in the world?

>ugliest sailing yacht in the world
Use it for torpedo practice pls

and just to note I don't think the average Russian deserves any of this, but the oligarchs damn well do. They've fucked Russia over for too long. It would be a great country if they didn't destroy the economy with corruption.

whatever, that's my property, if I didn't commit a crime directly with evidence, it shouldn't be seized by the police

what will they do with them? no one can afford to run them but billionaires...they just fire the crews and then scrap them?

they're playing with fire here, wouldn't want to see italia get glassed before I go there on vacation again

and not to mention this also deprives you of due process. If the oligarc is connected with Putin and does have a role in the current invasion he should face due process, not getting shit stolen.
This will bite us in the ass so badly
>I heard you have connections with right wing movements, your house is now siezed and will be used to house migrants, no, no judges and tribunals for you

Russia's oligarchs should have been using that money to invest in towns and infrastructure anyway.

So Putin's lackeys get away scott-free? What about the mayor of Mariupol Russia just arrested? He was just coordinating humanitarian work, right?

Everyone knows damn well they're in on it too. The idea is to piss off enough of them so that they rebel, but last few times we tried to sanction the oligarchs they just got closer to Putin because it was sort of a loyalty test. Either way it should happen because they clearly deserve it.

>what is slippery slope

As someone whose whole life crumbled as a result of medical covid tyranny I have to say... I have a newfound appreciation go laughing at people like this lose everything literally overnight.

Remember wagies, eVeRYonE iS rEplAcABlE

this is an interesting precedent.
I know what I will agitate for next time Israelis start killing gentiles again.

you're right but apparently the politicians are too fucking retarded to understand something this simple.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

kek, if you think anything is habbening to (((them))) then you aren't paying attention user.

I understand user, but tell me how we're supposed to punish the oligarchs for their misdeeds and do it in a way that ties them to the crisis (aka quickly). These guys are pros at hiding their assets, a missing yacht is not going to hurt them at all.

Based.

You miss the point. No one gives a fuck about russian oligarchs or their assets, the point is that this bodes badly for us, the average joe. I'm already deprived of basic constitutional rights because I refuse to sign a consent for a mandatory therapy that however discharges the Italian state of all responsibility for side effects. Now I see the same state sequestering assets (without a process, we don't even do that for people connected with the mafia) of people that might be aligned with someone we currently don't like. I might not be the smartest person on the planet, but even I can make 2+2 and see what is coming for me and the average person that doesn't 100% agree with the government 100% of the time

They lost it to the rich billionaires who control your world, they didn't lose it to the common man.

Attached: The Ultimate Political Compass.jpg (680x749, 88.21K)

youtu.be/1xFKXrgJcOY

>a missing yacht is not going to hurt them at all.
then why do it at all? and why do it under such media coverage?

it literally only establishes seizing private property, no judge no jury

russia has "oligarchs" jewnited states just has shadowy jew billionaires that hide behind "democracy". big difference right?

I don't know, but understand that punishing russian oligarcs is not my priority compared to not furthering my status of societal pariah and enemy of the state. If they did something we should bring them to tribunal like we do for everyone in this country, at the risk of hiding assets. This shit is like your red flag laws for guns but on a far more widely reaching scale for daily life

Superyachts are a lot like floating Chelseas (the football club). In theory, worth x-billion or whatever. In practice, just keeping the fucker afloat costs £40 million per month in wages, and getting rid of them again in a hurry is near impossible.