EU fucks Hungary & Poland over while they're taking Ukraine refugees in

>Be Hungary and Poland
>Tell EU to fuck off with their tranny and pronoun agendas
>Take in refugees from war instead of immigrants forced upon them
>haha whatever fuck your economy, pronouns are more important than war

citizenfreepress.com/breaking/eu-this-is-freaking-insane/

In essence, it means that if conservative countries dissent against the liberal European mainstream on how to govern — for example, Hungary’s passing of legislation which prohibited LGBT+ propaganda to be taught in schools or rejects mass immigration — the offending country could be refused access to European funds they are entitled to, Remix explains.
Both Hungary and Poland, under their respective conservative-led governments, challenged the regulation in the European Court of Justice (ECJ), an appeal that was dismissed by the EU’s top court on Feb 16.

Attached: Capture.jpg (715x748, 102.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8hYrNsRoTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NATO and the EU are separate organizations with separate agendas. Note that Britain is in one but not the other.

Based
Fuck slaves

When you join EU you lose a degree of your sovereignty. If you don't play balls the countries with money can withhold funds from you.
I think they tolerated shenanigans of Hungary and Poland for far too long, who were more than happy to take eu money but none of the dictations. If they don't want EU dictations they should refuse EU money too.

Still salty EU will never get you, eh?

Oh yes. I wonder why you act like Turkey tbqh. EU literally saved your country, infused it with cash yet you want to be like Turkey a conservative shithole.

This faggot shit on Germans and Anglos.
Does he not know who founded and fought for US independence? Does he not know that a massive amount of Americans are of German descent? lol
And he is constantly shilling about Poland and the Polish.
I fucking hate these dual loyalty, double minded freaks.

only brown makes the eu cum

Attached: file.png (1080x2055, 843.9K)

Haha fuck this gay union i literally cannot wait to see it collapse and these fucking globalhomo shills in brussels paris and berlin pissing and crying about it. Come on greece do something with your debnts again

>citizenfreepress
You are a faggot retard boomer and I hope you die of cancer,

I'm pretty sure we have similar problem. Retarded government.
Poles are one of the most pro EU nation in Europe. Our government is like Putin or Erdogan - they want all the power to change Poland how they see fit (they want to establish oligarchy). But EU stands in the way.
Problem is there is little to no alrernative on Poland

I always despised roaches, i have only just now realised we are in similar deep shit..
Sorry ahmet

Are they fuck

>In essence, it means that if conservative countries dissent against the liberal European mainstream on how to govern
Or, in reality, in means that if your country goes full Russia or Belarus on justice system, you get your ass sanctioned:

Sanctions in form of freezing EU funds for Poland were put because of politicization of courts and persecution of prosecutors and judges. Prosecutors are being sent to work 100km away from where they live if they dare to pursuit inconvenient for ruling party cases, judges are being controlled by disciplinary chamber that EU demands to be immediately terminated. Basically, if judge gives verdict government do not like, judge is suspended. We also have something called KRS (national council of judicary) that recommends president candidates for judges and is full of government lackeys. Since president is in one bed with current government, he picks candidates who favor ruling party. In other words, judicial system is being flooded with ruling party minions.

Add to that surveillance of the opposition, emerging political competition (Agrounia, group targeting rural electorate) and lawyers with Pegasus software from Israel and you already have plenty of reasons to freeze EU funds for Poland

good riddance
Maybe the EU shills will finally realize that the EU is not some promised wonderland and start actually looking with a bit of critisims on what they are doing

Yes I know support for EU is quite high and for justifiable reasons.
I mean If Turkey was in EU in 2004 we would never be in this mess in first place. People often look into bad things of EU but never the good things. Even politically speaking.
Sad state of affairs. Anyways back to wagecucking on a Saturday. Vgh the benefits of living where there are no labor rights.

you fucking what you little faggot?

anglos aka uk isnt even in the eu so why the fuck are we to blame? all this shit game from french philosophers that was regurgitated in american unis and german unis

this is a jew french and german saxon thing,not anglo

get fucked you fucking queer

>for example, Hungary’s passing of legislation which prohibited LGBT+ propaganda to be taught in schools or rejects mass immigration
and there it is, the beginning of hellscape

Attached: 1576103409217.jpg (1125x1151, 157.43K)

Poolandia and hungry finna do non.
Fuck them

>When you join EU you lose a degree of your sovereignty.
You don't

>((("""european"""))) law above your own country's laws
>You don't

I don't care, the streets are filled with fresh hohol pussy, I can't believe it. goymoney and the french cuckolds can enjoy their cuckbux and niggerdicks up their ass. I'd rather starve to death than to give up the opportunity to have these cuties milk my BHC

Attached: 1638561911261.jpg (900x900, 87.23K)

Never have I seen eyes scream "I'm evil!" more clearly than that.
>member of parliament
Of course.

This is simply western betrayal 2.0. Nothing new. We're used to being backstabbed.

>Poles are one of the most pro EU nation in Europe.
Yeah suck my dick I want OUT of this fucking shithole.

you are a dumbass

>you have to take immigrants
>NO NOT THAT KIND
youtube.com/watch?v=o8hYrNsRoTs

>join richfag club
>act like a retard all the time
>the richfags don't give you their money anymore
>kvetch about it
Fuck all slavs

>act like a retard

never happened

Warsaw Pact was better anyway.

Our governments are russian fifth columns

Nigger they are some of the most anti-Russia govt, they literally fund glowniggers to coup Belarus.

The poles need to learn from Vietnam, chill.

The point is, if you don't play by the rules of the people throwing money at you they might stop throwing money at you. I don't see how thats a surprise to anybody.

It's an economic union. I'm not sure what gay niggers and their faggot propaganda and forced immigration have to do with that.

How many more times does the EU have to stab poland and hungary in the back because they won't go along with the bbc agenda of the euro women leaders, before they just say fuck it we're joining russia's side against the eu now.

When Russia stops being a Tyrone of Europe. Right now they are as bad but significantly poorer.

>join richfag club
>they start trying to finger your asshole
>refuse to let your asshole be violated
>richfags mad

cope harder. EU member states are not sovereign. They are subject to a foreign government, a foreign parliament and a foreign supreme court that is above their own supreme court.

It started as an economic union. And even if it were still just that - their money, their rules. If they want Poland to suck dick instead of cleaning toilets, its their good right.

So why don't they leave?

Would buy her album.

It is commonly believed that taking care of another man's seed is an act of cuckoldry. In this case, Poles are taking care of the children and women of Ukrainian men.

Are we cucks?

>You can't still fine Justin for drunkenly driving over the school yard, look at how much effort he has put into saving these kittens
Good morale is nice, but why do you think that would save you from shit you fucked up before?

>we expect you to contribute to the eu if we allow you in
shut the fuck up the eu hasn't paid a fucking dime for any of their own programs the usa is paying for everyone the EU and germany are the biggest jews of the planet worse than israel and the chinks by a gaping asshole full of cum and more

The EU is supposed to be a democratic organization where everyone has a right to voice his opinion, not an authoritarian shithole where everything is decided by a small clique of cronies and other countries can only obey or leave.

It doesn't apply to situations when the child's father is fighting against an aggressor and possibly dying.