NOFAP / SR really fucking works

I love feeling like I could impregnate any woman near me. Day 49 here. No joke. I'm not claiming all the "super powers" are real, but not busting a nut makes you feel more manly.

Attached: 766677676676667678.jpg (480x360, 42.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suttacentral.net/an7.50/en/sujato
youtu.be/ixAeBFnbFYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's ruined if it happens in a dream. There are thousands factors, it's not merely the mechanical action of shagging it. Some men always have a semi hard on because underneath latent excitation due to eating lots of meat for ex

Wet dreams end your SR streak. No shit. The point is not ejaculating.

i had a wet dream, very vivid where i was cumming like i was pissing. It felt like a demon just raped me.

A true nofap is not refraining from the urge of fapping, but to lose the will to fap at all altogether.

it must hurt being this based

i've been raped by a few succubi and even incubi after the succubi couldn't convince me. no fun. not looking forward to it this round, but i have the armor of god around me now.

I just want to hold hand guys why are we trying to get wizard powers

rich here
>inb4 colombia
in here avoiding the jab
i either fap 2 to 3 times a day or need to have sex every 3 to 4 days
ask me to post proof if you want your nofap belief to be shattered

Numbered Discourses 7
5. A Great Sacrifice

50. Sex

Then the brahmin Jāṇussoṇi went up to the Buddha, and exchanged greetings with him. When the greetings and polite conversation were over, he sat down to one side and said to the Buddha, “Does Master Gotama claim to be celibate?”

“Brahmin, if anyone should be rightly said to live the celibate life unbroken, impeccable, spotless, and unmarred, full and pure, it’s me.”

“But what, Master Gotama, is a break, taint, stain, or mar in celibacy?”

“Firstly, an ascetic or brahmin who claims to be perfectly celibate does not mutually engage in sex with a female. However, they consent to being anointed, massaged, bathed, and rubbed by a female. They enjoy it and like it and find it satisfying. This is a break, taint, stain, or mar in celibacy. This is called one who lives the celibate life impurely, tied to the fetter of sex. They’re not freed from rebirth, old age, death, sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress. They’re not freed from suffering, I say.

Furthermore, an ascetic or brahmin who claims to be perfectly celibate does not mutually engage in sex with a female. Nor do they consent to massage and bathing. However, they giggle and play and have fun with females. …

they gaze into a female’s eyes. …

they listen through a wall or rampart to the sound of females laughing or chatting or singing or crying. …

they recall when they used to laugh, chat, and have fun with females …

they see a householder or their child amusing themselves, supplied and provided with the five kinds of sensual stimulation. …

They don’t see a householder or their child amusing themselves, supplied and provided with the five kinds of sensual stimulation. However, they live the celibate life wishing to be reborn in one of the orders of gods. They think: ‘By this precept or observance or mortification or spiritual life, may I become one of the gods!’ They enjoy it and like it and find it satisfying. This is a break, taint, stain, or mar in celibacy. This is called one who lives the celibate life impurely, tied to the fetter of sex. They’re not free from rebirth, old age, death, sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress. They’re not free from suffering, I say.

As long as I saw that these seven sexual fetters—or even one of them—had not been given up in me, I didn’t announce my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and Brahmās, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans.

But when I saw that these seven sexual fetters—every one of them—had been given up in me, I announced my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and Brahmās, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans. Knowledge and vision arose in me: ‘My freedom is unshakable; this is my last rebirth; now there’ll be no more future lives.’”
suttacentral.net/an7.50/en/sujato

holy mother of enlightenment

You are onto somethig lol. Taoists believe in something called jing or "essence". Semen is thought to hold the most jing. Theres this whole entire thing about if you sleep with a woman but dont satisfy her, she steals your jing or sumthing xD

If you never have sex in your life or masturbate even once, you become immortal. Immortality stops once you let your first load out. That's why priests practice celibacy and the ocult holds sexual energy as our multiverses most powerful force. Orgasm is the source of creation. By procreating you are choosing to live through your children instead of eternal life outside of the human experience... but you pulled your weiner today and now you must have children one day or you will just seize to exist completely.

That's just a fancy esoteric word. It's in reality a combination of changes in your mind and body, a change in brain wiring and brain electrical activity. It's chemical, biological, psychological. Obviously sex or the lack thereof has a big impact on all that.

>who claims to be perfectly celibate does not mutually engage in sex with a female
>with a female
I feel like this wording was consciously chosen for a reason

amen.

Brahmacharya, also do kundalini yoga and meditate afterwards. Become a enemy of shaytaan.

Get a mat and do this yoga
youtu.be/ixAeBFnbFYI

Based NoFap thread.

Don't post this scanty clad female. You are making us fail nofap.

Nah bro looking at a female should not make fapping arise within you. she's just another human and fully clothed at that

YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING THE SPACEWEATHER ANALYSTS DONT UNDERSTANDDDDD

this is what high test and optimal libido looks like, everone else is coombrained and stunted

False. Seeing a woman directly is risky and wrong. We shouldn't have to deal directly with non-family member women.

fag

what does SR stand for?

semen retention

Semen Retention

NO EJACULATION

thanks frens
I do both of these things
literal life changer, I recommend it to all anons