Literally 90% of polfags are pro-Ukraine

I'm pro-Russia, seethe and dilate.

Attached: 323454345.jpg (2500x1667, 652.78K)

meh, I just hope both sides have fun.

>Literally 90% of polfags are pro-Ukraine
lol no

100% pro-Russia here. Putin was objectively right to start a pre-emptive war in line with the Bush doctrine.

I'm pro-white

Fuck Americans fuck Ukraine fuck nato faggots

Attached: 1ABC6F7E-DEDE-4C7D-851F-BCB23127EC1E.jpg (519x591, 30.41K)

I'm anti-pro

>I'm pro-white
Same. Feels bad to be a minority here.

Sounds like you are SEETHING yourself.

do you mean the shills that are paid in rubles to shill all day long? Yea it´s 90% of /pol

What’s the difference between Ukraine and russia

Not at all close. Look at the poster count in Ukraine shill threads. It's 30-60 people.

What are you talking about? everyone on here loves this kike for some reason.

Attached: 165659_900.png (900x638, 924.49K)

Simpleton
Idolizing
Monke
Pooptin

Attached: 1646830758071.png (267x296, 119.96K)

go visit /chug circlejerk then and consoom russkihomo shillery.

90% pol is filled with ruskies rn with US flags.

Attached: Former_Russian_police_captain_tears_apar_cropped.gif (312x176, 3.58M)

Yes i am and this is not going to help the white races of the earth. Putin will bomb the shit out of a white settlement, this cannot be acceptable even under the circumstances of globohomo.

More white people means more whites who will resist the forced race mixing we are now undergoing.

>im a edgy contrarian so give me attention!
here you go

The bots are pro whomever is paying my dude

im not a bot, but thats exactly what a bot would say.

Attached: 1643131067536.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

Pro-gun. Propane grills are okay. Protein powder makes stinky farts. But this puppeteer war, I’m not pro anything other than all of them losing the normies trust.

I support both sides. The Russians for trying to take a stand against globohomo, and the Hohols for fighting like lions against a superior foe.

Attached: ukraine_tennis_girls.jpg (1000x682, 134.53K)

>them losing the normies trust.

They dont need their trust they need their money, i know hundreds if not thousands are in despair about how the system works but without money you're fucked.

Attached: stop.jpg (600x450, 40.98K)

>Literally 90% of polfags are pro-Ukraine
you are severely retarded if you can't tell how the majority of pro-Ukraine posts are blatantly bot/shill posts

>the Hohols for fighting like lions against a superior foe.
>fighting like retards for the kikes
Of course you support them, you're a kikebot nigger, it's in your DNA to fight for the devil and go to hell you fucking imbecile nigger
kikes own your soul that's if you even have one

I see alot more Russian bots

shutup shitskin

why? Who cares if i'm a "shill"? I support ukraine unironically, why would you even need bots when you can clearly see they are in the right.

Attached: neildegrasse.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

nice memeflag

you are just a retard

>s-shut up, you're right but s-shut up okay?
I accept your concession.

Attached: 1647067762371.jpg (536x479, 53.83K)

Why should I hate Putin and support Ukraine? I'm not globohomo. I remain neutral. NPCs seething.

You say that without any explanation. An unsupported notion where the onus of proof relies on your validation.

Which you WILL not provide because you already understand that russia is just conquesting.

100% shills and automated post are pro ukr
Any Forums is 60% shills and automated posts
20% are reddit users (pro ukr)
10% are retard american new fags (pro ukr)
the remaining 20% is split

Ukrainefags are all glow niggers and shills. There is a massive information war and ZOG wants the world united in pro-Ukraine sentiment to inhibit Russia's long-term revanchism. Every single pro-Ukraine post you see is inorganic, and comes from some outside source here with the sole purpose of advancing the pro-Ukraine solidarity message.

Shills glowfags and tranny ain't people. 95% of people from your country are pro (((Ukraine))) though.