Why do breasts look so amazing?

my theory is they look like eyes and so it's like some FUCKED UP eye contact that hypnotizes you automatically. A woman's third eye is in her boobs. Boobs are the real eyes/mind of a woman.
Breasts should be banned from sight. Online. IRL. Even in married couples. Men should retain their seed.

Attached: 1647053814910s.jpg (250x226, 11.69K)

see what I mean?

Breasts evolved to look like BEAUTIFUL EYES

it's biological warfare.

Stay on nofap bros

All women should be nuns. Men should never release or see breasts.

Touch grass incel

You've never had sex with a woman, have you user?

I'm ex-incel. I wish I was an incel. Sex has impurified me.

Sadly, I have. I have herpes. Sex is a demonic trap and if you end up with a non-holy woman u r done.

God bless the nuns and holy women

I have. That's how I know women are toxic

When does pol finally become Catholic and reject the ejaculation drug? Wake up pol

wake up

I'm genuinely sorry for your herpes user. Only sluts deserve that.

Thank you. But it's my karma, so to speak. God wounded me to set me on my path of purity. Reject the flesh! Reject the beast/BReast!

waken

tits

are satanic mind control devices. wake up

How does this post have to do with politics?
Also, no you're a fucking faggot if you genuinely believe that.
They look good because female have titties and males don't, so we evolved to like them.

Great arent they?

Attached: 4c8c3ffdca640c7b0b24.jpg (720x1234, 299.54K)

They look good so you can sin. If I was married I'd keep the clothes on and breed like a human, not a hungry demonic animal.

You need to wake up,
Sex in 2022 is satanic.

This is demonic propaganda. The roundness look like eyes. The demonic eye/mind controllers hide in the round part (nipples).

Brainwashes you to breed like a maniac

unhinged.

just flesh eyeballs. Portals into sin. Seeing this makes you gay.

kek

Bros google semen retention to find out how to cast out sin. Pray. Don't even think about females mentally. Ever.

you are gonna burn.

Just dont look at them anons. Sounds like a willpower issue on your part.

Attached: 1619156356944.jpg (821x1024, 109.4K)

Yeah I like how women look. Know wat happens when u feel pleasure from how a woman looks? Your power is drained and you become addicted.

Breasts are literally psychic pumps that MILK YOUR MIND which is why they look like hoses.

as long as nipple is unseen it's not so bad,

Nipples are pseudo-eyes that mimic eye contact which really drains male minds.

I hope you’re some rabbi shitting up the board as I would rather believe that than think someone to be this delusional. Find a good woman, have kids, no excuses fag.
>nb4 no good women
Fuck off. Sage. Get a grip.

Actually don’t have kids.

>Find a good woman, have kids, no excuses fag.
>>nb4 no good women
My path is life and masculine power. I'm on day 50 SR and I feel like a man again after my disgusting ex dumped and drained me.

Modern females are trash. Reproduction is a mistake. Only women who take holy orders, NEVER EXPOSE BREAST TISSUE, and never lose virginity are worthy.

Attached: grug-chad.png (235x215, 6.36K)

Ejaculation makes u gay which is why so many husbands are wimps.