Why isn't art like this popular anymore?

Why isn't art like this popular anymore?

Attached: 8E950CC5-5503-429A-995D-5DFD85C9747B.jpg (1600x1094, 286.43K)

it takes 3 secs to make this with an image and a filter. Every 70 IQ 5yr old mongo can make it.

is that painting that hard to make though if you were atleast adept?

I've seen modern "art" in every institution I've been and it looks like it was made by mentally ill children.

Why don't they use something like op pic instead?

>Why don't they use something like op pic instead?
because modern art is harder to make than insta images

Looks like a pristine, unspoiled landscape devoid of diversity. Can't have that.

Attached: 370E2AB4-FD41-43E2-AD75-3369FD944BAA.jpg (639x650, 58.69K)

Sure
>record auction prices
Kikes and their enablers must die

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-021825_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 1.03M)

I didn't even know who this faggot was
>Imagine my shock

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-021948_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 602.82K)

>later made a living as a teacher, writer, and critic
Fuck I just hate them more than I can express why is this going on, why don't people torch these fucking museums.

Yes, the compositioj is hard to do

Eh impressionism is ok. I prefer classism but this is still good. Turner is fucking amazing though. His use of light in maritime settings is legendary.

Attached: 1920px-The_Fighting_Temeraire,_JMW_Turner,_National_Gallery.jpg (1919x1426, 549.49K)

art is not what you think. what humanists call art is nothing more than orders form the ruling class to artists.

With humanism rising with the bourgeois, the merchant class wanted to show off by having paintings too. So the bourgeois did like everybody before, they put an order for a painting to the artists and they produce it.

But the bourgeois are just hedonists, they only care about sex.This is why sex is more an depicted in the humanist paintings and why women love it.

Now for the technique is from geometry. The greeks at all the geometry needed, but was lost.

With the revival by the bourgeois of the greek academia, in order to larp as greeks and muh enlightenment, they discovered geometry again and they applied it to paintings.

The hard getting good pleases very much the hedonists, and so the bourgeois continued to request paintings like those.

>The zips define the spatial structure of the painting, while simultaneously dividing and uniting the composition. According to Art Historian April Kingsley, the zip in Newman's paintings are 'flashing light of a nucelar explosion and the old testament pillar of fire' thus mixing the paradox of romantic sublime with the depiction of destruction and transcendence.
This is the shit kikes produce nonstop. Just totally senseless drivel punctuated by their academic buzzwords so they can suck money out of goyim and ruin culture. What they're talking about is a line on a canvas.

Attached: Newman-Onement_1.jpg (242x410, 6.85K)

Turner is literally impressionist

Everyone who uses the word bourgeois should be sterilized.

Yeah I know he's the best of them. Monet is good too. It's before the deep slide into post modernist BS but it was still great even if it led into that.

because we have photos now

That might be one of the most German things I've ever read.

Back to that era yes, but nowadays people getting less interested with painting so artist rarely making something like that anymore.

Jews can't do hyper-realistic art, and their god Tetragrammaton doesn't want them to produce graven images so their art is twisted and weird.

that looks like basic bitch watercolor

They even featured a Barnett Newman painting in an Iron Man film, as a tip of the hat to the power of Jews.

How is ops image hyper realistic you dumb faggot? Even thus isn't hyper realistic. Hyper realism is like those stupid graphite drawings people make with grids that don't look different from photographs.

Attached: 1860px-Last_Judgement_(Michelangelo).jpg (1860x2048, 1.43M)

Because real Art is beautiful for basicly everyone. And snowflakes want to be Special so they despise a unified and rational taste of Art. They say fat people are beautiful and niggers are. Or that Goa and scat are great Genres of music. Or that people litteraly shitting in a canvas ist Art, Not to mention Things Like Joko Ono.
People have lost their way and closed their eyes and Hearts towards real Beauty...

Some day, God willing, we're going to see it all burned while we throw a party and reduce the reputations of these artiste academic kikes to worse than nothingness and disgrace everyone who supported these works. It really gets my goat that this has just become normal. I saw some of these bullshit paintings at a museum in Quebec on a school trip in 6th grade and I put my hand up and said anyone could make them, they suck, and the stupid roastie museum guide said literally "ah yes, anyone could, but they didn't! That's the brilliance." I wish my teacher had laughed in her face.

I made some fake modern art for my home, its pretty easy painting stripes on a canvas. I doubt any artist like Barnett Newman or Gene Davis spent more than 4 hours making a painting.

Modern art is not just the work, it's also the story that narrates the piece. Basically the work plus overly verbose descriptor.

It Is!

Both large art galleries in my city have a lot of still life (landscape) paintings

BUT
that's not the art selling for horrendous sums for laundering money
It's bought by normal, well a bit wealthier, people
They go for something around 500 Euro to 10.000 Euro usually

The artists are not very famous, at least not internationally
sometimes when they introduce a new artist, you can actually talk with them because they are there for opening night
sometimes very interesting persons and conversations

And the descriptor is just awful as well. It's also not descriptive of anything inherent to the work, so it's just made up nonsense to embellish the Jews crude colouring projects. I hate them with a perfect hate.

because most people that like it are teenagers on the internet that don't actually buy or create art

because we don't. art will only get more complicated in the future, it's just an endless cycle.

just rothko with a line through it
rothko also a kike

making pictures of third world countries look nice is shit especially the shithole in the picture

Theyre all kikes