WHY IS CHINA SPREADING FAKE NEWS?

Attached: 68e36f.jpg (500x573, 79.87K)

Because the CCP told their people that groundzero wasn't Wuhan, China but the United States. So they are using this as the "HA YOU SEE I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH".. They will be the ones to push this shit beyond believe.

They gunna ban China next.

This shitstorm be brewing.

definitely true. both US and CCP were developing covid in Wuhan.

doesnt make Russia in the wrong though. at this point who the fuck knows, disinformation is at an all time high.

covid is fake dip shit.

Attached: 1641115250413.jpg (694x618, 257.47K)

>both US and CCP were developing covid in Wuhan

false. covid does not exist,. you repeat jewish propaganda why?

Attached: 1621378400950.jpg (716x1024, 90.29K)

I might have believed you because I dodged it for 2 years but I had it 2 months ago
it was basically just a bad flu though, got over it in 2 days

This is a simple Chinese power move. It gives off the "You answer to us" vibe. "Give us the evidence as Russia has" as if China is the authority here.

The funny thing is, in this scenario it's undeniably the United States that is telling the truth and the Russians and Chinese are lying to dupe stupid disenfranchised Republicans just to sow discord and cast doubt on the United States. It's a sad state of affairs that it's working.

but the us govt tthemselve admitted its real then 180'd the next day.

>I had it
what you had is called the flu. even kiwis and random goats tested positive for a test kit designed to trigger false positives. its amazing to me trump tards will insist its a bioweapon and then refuse to wear a mask or something like that. truly bizarre.

Attached: Airport.jpg (772x960, 94.42K)

are you stupid? The US is the one that promotes propaganda.

possibly. but i'm the kind of person that doesnt get sick ever, never felt the way I did when I had it. 103 temp, dizzy any time I got out of bed etc.

I can totally see it being a man-made virus that got out of control. What I dont believe is all the numbers of people dying from it because it didnt seem that bad. Also worked in a nursing home and like 70 old people got it and lived. The whole thing is definitely overblown. You can tell because now they act like its all good and stopped talking about it to focus on Ukraine

>the U.S. has refuted Moscow's conspiracy theory
Can normies actually read shit like this and believe it?
>that's bullshit because we said it is, DEBUNKED FUCKER

It isn't China and Russia who has been demonizing harassing and canceling Republicans for the last 6-7 years.
It wasn't China nor was it Russia that weaponized the IRS to go after the Tea Party. That was Obamam.
It isn't Russia or China that shutdown the Keystone pipeline.

lol fuck ap news... fucking cunts.

biden lost/... the war and thee election, you can only rig for so long agentshmit

Documents don't mean evidence.
They obviously didn't consult fact-checkers first

Attached: stan gable.jpg (610x336, 38.26K)

That's you being stupid and falling for a low level Russian dupe. They're literally depending on you being dumb and not understanding simple language. The US Government hasn't changed its stance at all.

Then go live there if you love it so much and you're so eager to swallow their state funded lying.

The authority is not china. The authority is reason you stupid mutt.

Your reasoning fucking sucks. You are literally like toddlers. You just want to willfully believe lies, it's pathetic.