Why are Americans like this? Are white people just fucking stupid?

Why are Americans like this? Are white people just fucking stupid?

Attached: 1638989971439.png (679x640, 339.4K)

Boomers are looking for meaning in their vapid lives before death

Americans are not real people nor really white. It's a massive social experiment and they're test subjects.

>Americans
>white

Attached: 8543258085.jpg (480x360, 13.57K)

>tfw rightoids who bitch about gas prices for their monster pickup trucks did this to themselves by electing Putin's puppet who tried to take over the USA in a failed coup
I can't wait until the DHS roots out you methhead rednecks for the hell you've put us into. Hell fucking yeah we need higher gas prices to force chuds to switch to greener energy to defeat Putin

eat shit RETARD PUTINBOT op

Attached: 1647054007727.jpg (640x465, 44.95K)

For some reason most people can't live their life content with being an uncaring morally neutral individual.

The newspaper editor wrote that up.
That being said the optimism will vanish when we’ve got $15 gallons of milk.

>no purpose in thesis - antithesis
>no purpose in work - diversity
>no purpose in family - abortion
>no purpose in women - whores
>no purpose in community - identity politics

They must invent imaginary purpose.

These newspaper things are fake, it's not like they're gonna show what people said if they don't support their agenda, "Thomas Krause" probably doesn't exist at all

one like equals one prayer

Do you honestly think Tyrone and Shanequa would fucking say this shit? They'd be like
>aww hell nawww i aint givin dem yt folx in da you crane a dime til biden gibs me my menthols back

Thats because it isnt real, retard. It's media manufacturing consent. It's propaganda.

Fuck Ukraine
Fuck Israel
Fuck gates
Fuck the vaxx
Fuck Cadbury
Fuck nestle
Suck my cock you faggots

I don't get it.

>Tyrone and Shanequa
Maybe so, but Thomas Krause wouldn't have a problem with it

Attached: 1560352060814.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

/thread

he's depraved in some way and this is compensation.

toppest kek was had, sir

Assuming you could logically link gas prices to supporting the Ukrainian war effort, why would somebody feel good about paying higher gas prices rather than being angry and criticizing gas companies for not taking a hit?

Simple mindedness.

>believing the media when propaganda is legal

>Why are Americans like this? Are white people just fucking stupid?

Always have been.

Attached: w727dmim5nj81.jpg (818x1080, 158.23K)

>Americans
>white people
Now hold on a minute there buddy

>the DHS roots out you methhead rednecks
You mean the same DHS that repeatedly got in trouble for being dangerously based about minorities and immigrants? You think they're on your side? Oh boy...

The average person is a fucking retard. Giving everyone the ability to broadcast their thoughts to the entire world was a huge mistake.

They turned paying higher gas prices into a virtue, so idiots are proudly signaling their virtue by saying shit like this

well they should know that their death will be the most meaningful thing they can do with their lives at this point, and they should get on with it already.

It’s all fake n gay nigger shit.