When did you realize/pol/ is full of Russian shills?

When did you realize/pol/ is full of Russian shills?

Attached: 1646669063789.jpg (976x850, 87.14K)

Yes Russian...

Attached: shill.jpg (1872x843, 484.43K)

Years ago. Its blyatiful

About a week ago. The irish and aussies have either become unfunny ESL putin shills all of a sudden and think coward etc are insults or some vpns are getting hammered. Tough call lmao

>When did you realize/pol/ is full of Russian shills?
>About a week ago. The irish and aussies have either become unfunny ESL putin shills all of a sudden and think coward etc are insults or some vpns are getting hammered. Tough call lmao

Attached: 1646975399479.jpg (424x422, 23.79K)

Kek

Fuck you, faggot kike. Go suck a dick.

>Russian

Damn. You fell off

You're probably part of the same group of faggots that banged pots and pans together for the NHS m8.

Why?

Because there's a straight and easily visible line backwards among people who support Ukraine, back to people who supported masks, lockdowns, and vaccine mandates. You are a seal, clapping for whatever the latest globohomo propaganda is.

It’s like these people forgot this place was called POLITICALLY INCORRECT. Obviously we’re not going to have the mainstream view on the war in Ukraine

>liking ukraine is the same as [other bad idea]
>anything against russia means you are Ukraine shill
Yeah real organic and definitely the way the autism here works. Although
>imaginary clapping
maybe you are a yank after all

During the pandemic. Notice how much the anti vax threads have dropped off since the Russians invaded Ukraine. They have had to turn their attention to war propaganda instead. The only anti vaxxers left on this site are the sad twats who actually believed it!

I think people just got tired of talking about the fucking virus every day for 2 years and now want to move onto something new and interesting

>liking ukraine is the same as [other bad idea]
In fact, it is. What do you like about Ukraine? The fact that it's had a puppet government since the CIA orchestrated 2014 coup? The fact that the CIA then went on to wear it as a skin suit to prod Russia with? The fact that Victoria Nuland, who was handing out cookies after her Maidan 'revoultion' just a few days ago admitted that the US had biological weapons research facilities in Ukraine? The fact that a literal jew is president, and has a cabinet staffed with a bunch of foreigners with ties either to the entertainment industry, or Intelligence? Or that a wealthy jew has bankrolled the Azov battalion? Tell me, what is it that you like.

Attached: 1646991348071.png (1220x646, 711.34K)

It's been obvious since 2016. Imagine not realizing that Russia really did interfere in the US election. Partisanship really took precedent over intelligence that day. Russia has been fucking around with the west for years now.

>what do you like about Ukraine
Stopped reading there. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I care only for England and there is nothing Russia or Ukraine can do to make me give a fuck otherwise. Your crime is being completely fucking unfunny to the point of this board being unusable for weeks. Shill all day mate I dont care, just juj it up a bit

>Stopped reading there.
Of course you did. What a nigger.