Is autism and assburgers just cope for people who cannot process the thought of someone not wanting to associate with...

Is autism and assburgers just cope for people who cannot process the thought of someone not wanting to associate with them and being happy with it?
>w-what do you mean you dont want to talk to me and enjoy doing your hobbies by yourself?! This is NOT normal! This is some mental disorder!

Attached: ExGiF4qWEAMqRhh[1].png (600x600, 193.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you being a Pole boi or a Pole girl right now..?

probably, but I was diagnosed with asperges as a kid and it's been a difficult road growing up

In certain contexts I'm sure that's the case.

As an aspie, I cannot stand listening to normal conversations, people never talk about anything interesting and they seem like mindless drones. Or, they'll randomly shit talk people in public for no particular reason.

>but I was diagnosed with asperges as a kid and it's been a difficult road growing up
I havent but I've always been suspected of some autism like syndrome simply because I was disinterested in people.
Having to talk about yourself just so coworkers would accept you and cooperate doing work together is the most retarded and insufferable shit. Bitch, you dont need to know what do I enjoy doing in my free time to help me fix that deep fryer.
I assume this "I must know as much as possible about you before interacting with you" is some relict from prehistory era where strangers almost always meant danger

Attached: 1645433644524.jpg (592x998, 84.91K)

>I assume this "I must know as much as possible about you before interacting with you" is some relict from prehistory era where strangers almost always meant danger
And normies still got easily scammed by sociopaths.

>Having to talk about yourself just so coworkers would accept you and cooperate doing work together is the most retarded and insufferable shit. Bitch, you dont need to know what do I enjoy doing in my free time to help me fix that deep fryer.
same to you faggot. I don't need to know about your normie shit interests

>same to you faggot. I don't need to know about your normie shit interests
good for you, nigger
kek

ok nigger
kek

Yes
Hang yourself faggot

Autism = Not a normalfaggot

Being disinterested in people is Schizoid Personality Disorder, not Autism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
People with autism are often interested in people, but don’t have normal social skills.

Bullshit. I'm not mentally retarded. I have a profound hatred for humankind as well as a deep empathy. So in order to not make some poor faggots life utter hell I stay away from everyone and do the things I want to do and enjoy doing. The problem with today is too many people are being diagnosed with something that wasn't even a big deal 30 to 40 years ago. So now everyone has some sort of victim complex due to a diagnosis that shouldn't even have been made.

Autism is a lie. You are no more special than the nigger on the street. Stop using your fake mental disease as an excuse, embrace your inner misanthrope, and tell people you don't want to talk to them because they are useless swine. Or just be as curt as possible, give one or two word answers at most, and ignore everything else. Stop relying on a doctors diagnosis faggot.

Attached: 1646994791357.jpg (590x596, 46.61K)

autists are very rude they think very highly of themselves despite being gullible retards and have absolutely none self reflection

Autism is when you drop the spaghetti on your head instead of on the ground. Also since only the highest functioning of them reproduce (5% in the most optimistic projections, less than 1% in the more realistic ones) it's a self-solving problem.

Big if True

Attached: CapriSun.png (624x368, 515.55K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
>not wanting to be interested in some of the meanest, most predictable cunts known has humans makes someone schizo
Normies can't process someone not giving a shit, huh?

This always made me laugh. What a bullshit concept. It’s literally “not a normie” the diagnosis.

Same brother. I think it's more a function of the spontaneity of interpersonal relationships and how they can disrupt a routine.
First you end up spending half a day with someone during your free time, which exhausts you, and then you overanalyze the conversations afterwards. This after a week of being in the office and suddenly you are in a social situation for 50+ hours a week with little time to recharge.
So a few close relationships is easier to handle because you worry less than maintaining several low/medium relationships.

Obama is a dirty nigger

seems like im a schizo then
I have social skills but I'm disinterested in people. At best I'm simply not getting pleasure from socializing, at most it's just exhausting to me and at worst I end up hating it and keep thinking "I could be doing X right now, not this gay shit".
Same with women. I like their bodies and thats pretty much about it. The moment they start talking I want to gtfo.

Attached: 1508349619279.png (266x173, 45.91K)