Idols can't date so their male audience could worship them as pure virgin maidens. Why West can't be like this?

Idols can't date so their male audience could worship them as pure virgin maidens. Why West can't be like this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.21K)

they do not tolerate roastie culture (though they still are roasties)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.92K)

They date and only deranged otaku care or think that rich successful women are single, most date their managers, coworkers, etc. Like what you'd expect people to do.

at least they try to keep the facade of wholesomeness

Everyone knows idols fuck their oji-san producer behind the scenes. The whole purity thing is just kayfabe.

Yes lies are good

>Yes lies are good
like biden winning a fair election right?

Who the fuck is that? She not even pretty. Cute I guess but definitely not beautiful

they are sort of "girl next door" type.

>Idols can't date
They can't date, but that doesn't change the fact that they've had every hole on their bodies reamed out by multiple men, probably starting at the age of 10. How do you think they got to be idols in the first place. You probably think they don't smoke or drink either.

because being a dumb slut is freedom and dating said dumb sluts is what men work for in the west

western mind is rotten by cynicism.

No, that's the truth. The idol business in Japan is just as corrupt as anything in Hollywood. Always has been.

>Idols can't date so their male audience could worship them as pure virgin maidens who show off their sexy bodies to their coomer audience
fixed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44.39K)

bro they always do, they need to hide it

They used to do that with girl/boy bands back in the day. Stretched all the way back to elvis I think, possibly farther. Rules get relaxed as they get older.

Rushia fucked it up by being a gigawhore.

>Worst Korea

Singers have always been prostitutes to richer men, everywhere.

how about Junior Idols ?

reserved for yakuza cock only

I dated a Japanese idol once. I posted in a public Line group about being German in Tokyo and wanting to know what was fun.
She spent days confirming I was who I actually said I was asking for random selfies of where I was and what I was doing. Finally she agreed to meet up but only at a 5 star hotel far away from the city center. I assumed it was a scam since reverse Google search said it was an idol star. Turned out the hotel she requested me to meet at was already near a place I wanted to see. Said "fuck it" and went anyway. She turned out to be real. We had a private dinner and sat in a sauna together that was apart of her room. We fucked like rabbits for a few days, then she said she had to go for work. PreCovid she visited me in Germany a few times. Then we lost contact when we couldn't see each other any more. fucking lockdowns

the vast majority are vip prostitutes, a few years ago they imprisoned several producers who prostituted these bug whores

So you went to Japan and wrecked some girl's pussy who is now unuseable for all the men there. Fuck you bitch ass nigga. I hope you end up with a used up roastie too.