Why do private companies get involved in politics?

Why do private companies get involved in politics?

Attached: IMG_20220312_092344.jpg (914x605, 107.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/stock-market/types-of-stocks/esg-investing/esg-rating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my country its because of that nigger Obama.

>Why do private companies get involved in politics?

You useful idiot private companies have private interests like lining their private pocketses HonkieFaggot.

BlzeitCracker

because retards on twitter demand they do and try to cancel them if they don't

Because those "private" companies are owned by creatures that stand to gain a lot from politics being molded however they like. They also have the money and power to do it.

Based Serb, how's it going mate?

Are you seriously asking why the people with power in this world make power moves???!! Are you mentally challenged OP??? Do you actually believe presidents and the leaders of countries have real power like a 12 year old child still???

perverse financial incentives such as ESG Scores and DIE

Why would they not what kind of dumb nigger question is this? Next you'll be asking why are religious institutions involved in politics.

they are used as fronts by their creditors

Attached: 1602992211360.png (999x941, 421.32K)

investments

Because politics is just business on another level and virtue signalling is marketing.

King Nigger started a lot of bad shit
Why allow them
They can't tank your stock and their attention span is short
So lobbying
Hey man pretty good whats up down under?
Some of these companies will not influence shit though. Like smaller ones. And if the people found it bizzare for a pastrie company to talk about international law they would stop maybe
Interesting, didn't know they had clear incentives like this
It's more complex than that
A good reason
What investments? They get investor money over a tweet?

>What investments? They get investor money over a tweet?
think blackrock and banks. look into fractional reserve banking and the real power of banks. they don't just loan out money that they get from "customers." there's also "suggestions" from governments to "fine" companies if they don't do certain things. at least that was yahoo's excuse for complying with PRISM.

if any gadsen flag supports either side of the war BTW, they're glowies or new. im against fiat currency, war, and government expansion in any capacity other than the absolute necessary.

so for the big companies they can ruin your credit score. but many smaller ones can just stay neutral and do their thing. marketing like that is risky because you can easily alienate many customers

>Asking questions you know the answer to

think HR and corporate culture. IMO, it's why this is all happening. i could be wrong.

Because of ESG, they have to.
fool.com/investing/stock-market/types-of-stocks/esg-investing/esg-rating/

Attached: 1646994992726.jpg (863x1280, 188.89K)

the rich jews is a correct but simplistic answer. there are many ways in which jews operate
so hr keeps them in line with the current thing and they are already indoctrinated during studies

I've actually been learning Serbian language, got any advice or useful links? I'm a NEET and spend most of my day working out and studying life has unironically fantastic!

Attached: 1643318480081.jpg (798x1024, 509.24K)

if it permeates banks, it permeates companies
and thereby culture. that's my little conspiracy.

retards on twitter want anything not pro nigger to be marginalized