Damn

I was asked to rescue two kids from Ukraine next week.

12 years old girl and 15 years old boy go alone to polish border. Fucked up.

How to organize them time so they can forget about this shit? What is popular among ukrainian kids these days? PikPok?

Should I order them burgers so they can feel like in 1st world country?

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Also it's not reddit spacing. It's just better to read that way for me kurwa.

Just let them know they're going to be okay. Give them hope that everything will work out.
The rest will come naturally.

cunny

what the fuck? Aren't you suppoused to be child killer in this theatre?

>I was asked to

govt forces you to ?

I thought you said you weren’t reddit

anyway hes right

damn the hell is waiting for me

Attached: 1647073466996.jpg (596x602, 39.91K)

I thought you are not that retarded if living in 2nd world cunt?

>What is popular among ukrainian kids these days?
farming.
take them to your wheat fields and they will be at ease.

how much for the 12-year old

Attached: 1625978316776.jpg (300x304, 55.63K)

But seriously I have to take them for some time.

Maybe there are some tips how to talk with children taken from conflict?

Or just order them burgers and let them watch some stupid youtube videos in ukrainian lang?

Kek you activated his inner pole

Attached: 052.jpg (660x634, 46.67K)

Your country owes everything to Russia.

>Should I order them burgers so they can feel like in 1st world country?
you should do that to make them feel like home, they're probably used to it if they lived in a big city.
just treat them as you would a teenager from your country, there's not much difference between kids anywhere right now.
generally, this user is correct don't treat them like cancer patients or something. the worst is behind them and normal life is a privilege to them now

Yeah, you have one too.pretend life is great

If poverty, misery and shit ordnung is so great please exchange

Remember they’ve been through something two teenagers shouldn’t ever have to go through. Talk to them. Listen to them. If they need medical help, make sure they get it. Be stable and ensure that they feel as safe as possible. Also when you meet them ask them what their favorite food is and then try your best. If they lash out or misbehave just remember what they’ve lost and how hard it is to cope with that. Also see if you can find any family of theirs to reach out to.

What happened to their parents?

Little fellas are going to their mother to Italy so they would be more privileged than me.

It's just their father probably who has it worse. Poor guy.

>Aren't you suppoused to be child killer in this theatre?
Oh shit, you fucking Polish jerk. Maybe it's because I'm not Vlad and I don't work in the Kremlin?

It's because of motherfuckers like you that Russians start to hate the West even more, fueling Vlad's ambitions without even realizing it or supporting him.

Fucking assholes, stop watching the fucking propaganda.

Fuck Poland. I hope these kids will be smart and take advantage of you, and then leave for a better country after setting your house on fire and shitting on your windowsill.

Attached: 324234.jpg (640x640, 27.72K)

I mean, it's true you'd be faring far better as a nation had Germany won WW2 but don't your lot usually bitch about the nazis? You have Russia to thank for saving you from the nazis.

Yeah, no kid should experience that shit.
I will listen to them but I do not know ukrainian language.

I was just joking you fucking idiot. The real problem of russia is low iq population that do not understand bantz.

>leddit spacing
>not leddit spacingbtwguise
kill, marry, fuck. if ykyk

Fucker. My grandfather officer and partisan who fought with nazis hearign that soviets are coming helped them to organize...

Yes buy them burgers. Be ready for bad behaviour, scared kids can act out. When they do, be kind but firm. Look after them, what they need now is a sense of security. Find photos of their family (phones? Fb) and make them some printed maybe laminated copies of them. Listen to them talk. Speak of WHEN not IF they see family again. They need security.

I mean part of the problem is also your english is shit. Don't try bantzing outside of your native language ever again.

Nie rób tego

I'll pay double what this nigger is offering

prrr prrr prrr

Attached: 61795bbf38046100183ee121.jpg (1000x750, 145.14K)

Czego nie robić?

>pikpok
That's Romanian kids m8.

ToT

Free Loli cunny

You claim that I have a low IQ, yet you keep making jokes about a hot topic where children are dying, and making jokes about that topic is very inhumane, to say the least.
And in doing so, you keep stoking the fire.

You don't have to live, motherfucker. Those Ukrainian kids, I'm sure, will have an IQ higher than yours and mine combined and just remind you of the Volyn massacre before they leave you.

You allowed yourself to make a joke on such a subject, and now I did.
Only I wasn't joking.

Attached: 16435607648180.png (356x600, 245.04K)