What is your best guess?

What is your best guess?

Someone in politics will rise to be a global leader in the midst of chaos and crisis (he created in the background). He will create 'world peace' and a system that is 'good for everyone'. He will create a one world religion claiming that various religions cause the conflicts. This man is the antichrist.

Attached: 1639767528797.png (920x1381, 1023.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tkw9Y9SiX1y9/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if that person is the messiah , but the demonic rulers spread the seeds of doubt, calling our would be Savior the "antichrist" in preperation?

Attached: 8C0A7FAE-D05F-49D3-AE18-EB400429C896.jpg (508x724, 168.83K)

what if you took your meds

This

It will be clear who is the antichrist and who is the messiah if you study prophecies.

The antichrist will fake miracles with holograms and cgi to deceive the population.

My money is on JFK Jr. A lot of other posters believe him to be the antichrist. He faked his death like a lot of other high ranking illuminati luciferians.

Attached: 1636879055575.jpg (1080x927, 70.82K)

op's on point with this theory. world leaders being cultish cunts is par for the course. Your country of all countries should know this.

>He will create 'world peace' and a system that is 'good for everyone'.
It's easy to understand why this will never be real...

ARABS FIGHTING WITH AFRICANS AT A MARKET IN THE CORONAVIRUS-STRICKEN CITY OF MILAN ITALY

bitchute.com/video/tkw9Y9SiX1y9/

Top level politics is cultist. Satanic pedos are not even the top ones. Luciferian illuminati members are worse and most people don't even perceive them as evil. This is the biggest problem.

JFK Jr is one of these persons. He is the main antichrist. His Jewish son, Ezra Cohen Watnick, is the Israeli moshiah, another antichrist.

Attached: 1636877458528.jpg (800x948, 78.64K)

> satanic pedos
> luciferian illuminati
That reply was written by a gay jew.

The system of the antichrist will be oppressive. Just like in other ideology based oppressive system, utopistic promises will be made to fool the masses.

After the Great Reset comes this system of the antichrist. JFK Jr will use advanced technologyike medbeds to gain favour with the masses. (Medbeds are as good for you as vaccines.)

Attached: 1646405642034.jpg (1024x748, 188.64K)

So far what I saw is even worse than that, real and already happened.
The Great Reset seems to be an attempt to act comically evil either to gaslight about this or expose it.

>calls a jew another antichrist
>calls out satanic pedos and luci illuminati
How is he jewish?

Attached: 1645747603029.png (1024x774, 894.47K)

Our future is gonna look like the combine dystopia from fucking half life 2. How people can't see blatantly see this shit coming from a unified world-government, I cant understand.

Attached: 1644738024427.png (779x397, 352.81K)

Remember: in the satanic and luciferian religions they believe that if they declare and confess their evil plans in advance they can offset the bad karma.

Attached: platform2020.png (385x512, 257.52K)

works for me if we get government assigned GFs

The most important question of the next 10 years is "are nukes real?". The schism between globohomo and the resistant countries is impossible to bridge with everyone coming out alive.
We are already seeing how far the west will go. If we are already here, imagine how bad it'll be in 3 or 5 years from now.

You know I looked up the meaning of the name Obama and it apparently means “Descendant of the bent one”. Although it’s probably not actually him even if such a thing is even real

You won't need the government to assign any women in the world he builds. The women will be fully willing.
OFC they created the problem too so loyalty to them is basically like worshipping the person who poisoned you then sold you the antidote.
Don't be a retard.

They have made it clear they want depopulation.
Have fun with whatever that entails.

I used to think it was Obama. But he is a small puppet in the bigger scheme. Also, he is not widely popular like the Kennedys who are liked by both left wing and right wing people after decades of only positive media coverage about the Kennedys.

Don't you find it strange that there have never been negative articles and media content about the Kennedys?

Aren't media attacks the first thing the Jews and the cia do against any real threat to their power?

Attached: 1636877423103.jpg (1080x1106, 63.68K)