Secret Jewish Tracking Chip!

Considering how many basic gigachads are out there opposing zogbots and globohomo, I think this is the right place to ask - how do I remove the Secret Jewish tTacking Chip?

I have a lump under my skin that is very small but hard and eludes the needle so I can't remove it myself. It is located in the same place as in the picture, so there can be no coincidence. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

P.S. I have not been vaccinated and do not leave the house, so I do not understand where this thing could come from.

Attached: Sheeple.png (685x726, 215.35K)

It depends.

Old ones were easily removed, now the jew advanced their tech.

I would still use some waves to crash it.

This is probably new, since I got it recently - a month or two ago

This nigger pretending (((Lieber))) wasn't arrested for literally making nanobots and trying to sell to the Chinese.

Easy fix, same as when you're trying to remove a tooth.
>Tie string around the chip area
>Tie the other end around the door handle
>Stand back
> Slam door very hard
> Profit

The "secret" *Jewish* tracking device is in your hand, OP. It's your phone.

It gets worse with Smart Dust and other gay jew voodoo.

I do not have a phone. I'm posting from my old PC

I can't hold the chip with my fingers, let alone string. It's starts to slip away

As a human-sheep hybrid made by the Reptilian Illuminati, I am offended by being compared to normies! D:

What the fuck

Now I have zero zero clue how all this works, but if you know where it is, can’t you just you know, jam a sharp metal spike into that exact spot? Just be sure to do it outside a hospital in the case you hit a artery. Or if you got your hand on painkillers and know what you’re doing, can’t you just start dissecting your own arm? Keep cutting until you get it?

Just get an anesthetic and use a knife, I've taken out chips before. Even something weak like Tylenol should be enough if you have guts. Make sure the knife is clean and apply antibiotic ointment afterwords.

Bro you have cancer

>can’t you just you know, jam a sharp metal spike into that exact spot?

I thought it was an abscess or a wen, so I tried to pierce it with a needle, but it eludes the needle.

I don't know if I can operate on myself. I have old knives and they are serrated

If you can't do it yourself then get a doctor or a friend to help you.

>doctor

Aren't doctors Jews, or do I work for Jews?

>friend

If I don't have friends, then I'm a screw?

>Aren't doctors Jews, or do I work for Jews?

No.

In any case, I would try other methods before going to doctors who can quietly install more chips for me.

have you tried taking your meds?

Take your meds skitzo

Haha, very funny and original. If there are no chips, then why did two pharma shills burst into the thread at once?