Does it seem like western media is over exaggerating Ukrainian successes?

Does it seem like western media is over exaggerating Ukrainian successes?

Attached: 1646800879150.jpg (800x451, 42.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oryxspioenkop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't seen her in a couple days, hope she's ok

Yes they are because Russia is a 3rd world shithole and any battles won Vs their military is no real victory to brag about at all because of how poorly they are at fighting to being with. It’s like bragging you beat up a group of children. Did you really win and want to brag about that?

Nothing makes sense in this fake war. It seems to me we're witnessing a jewish NWO muppet show.

You're drunk, go home.

Ukrainian what?

I wonder what our kids would look like

First off, you can simply say exaggerating. No need for the "over". Second, obviously. That's what propaganda is for.

I don’t think I’ve heard anything good about Ukraine. Sex is a major commodity? Bars are making molotovs, “elected” Rob “making copies” Schneider.

Did the finns win the Winter war ? No. Will Ukraine win this ? Probably not ? Will it come at a humiliating price for the vatniks ?? It already is. Nothing out of the ordinary here. The rest is shills and shabbos goym.

Have a banana

>It’s like bragging you beat up a group of children. Did you really win and want to brag about that?
Are you retarded? Fuck yeah I'd brag about it

Attached: wsg-25.webm (1564x880, 2.86M)

>Ukrainian successes

Attached: 1333314204809.gif (200x150, 859.57K)

Yes, they literally blocked Russian news outlets so we couldn't see how things really are.

Russia may eventually win, they're losing a ridiculous amount of soldiers and vehicles in the process though. UK intelligence put the deaths at 15k so far. The US only lost 4k total during Iraq. They've also lost hundreds of tanks and trucks, verified with photos on this site oryxspioenkop.com/

I just can't take this anymore. It all started with stupid Kony2012 shit and its on an endless loop. And people keep falling for this shit.

>Zelensky fucked up
>Ukraine fucked up
>Russia fucked up
>USA fucked up
>EU fucked up
>GERMANY ESPECIALLY FUCKED UP

Attached: 1604568476790.png (768x768, 373.87K)

I'd just like to see some evidence that there actually is a war. Sure, you can show some dead soldiers, and a few fireballs. But that's not a war. Is there no battle field? Hospitals full of wounded? Scenes of carnage?

Fuck off bydlo

>15k dead
holy shit westerners are just pulling shit out of their asses to try and make Russia look good.

Based. Made me kek

*bad

I'm sure Putin bringing in 16k Syrian 'volunteers' is just a coincidence and not backfilling fallen conscripts and VDV

Maybe, but Ukraine is doing extraordinary well. It still seems Ukraine is up against it but they might exhaust the political and financial will of Russia before they give.

If you ask me this entire adventure might have mortally wounded Russia as a nation. Holding Ukraine will be nigh impossible. It could be Russias undoing.

Yes because they are. If tens of thousands of Russisn troops were dead, we would see more evidence

>Russia may eventually win, they're losing a ridiculous amount of soldiers and vehicles in the process though.

That's the Russian Strategy in every war where they win.

Anglo media especially. Media in this country heavily maintain the possibility of Ukraine getting turned into a smoldering crater.

Yeah, the same 16k number of volunteers signed for Ukraine. Shit's getting real. Hahaha.

What success?
They are only succeeding in being defeated.

she is so cute

The foreign fighters pouring into Ukraine to fight the Russians is probably demoralizing them. Reports of 40k fighters. Russian invasion force was 200k. And they are experiencing morale and supply problems.

If the entire world keeps dumping support into Ukraine it might break Russia. Russia simply does not have many allies. Assad depends on Russian forces in Syria so he is obliged to do something.

Maybe start with a small crater in the middle of Kiev, but we're not even getting that. Is there actually bombing and fighting going on? Or is this another 'pandemic'

I'm sure China is trembling in its boots at the thought of 40k volunteers. Will those also go to Taiwan when they get fake warred?

It's already at best going to be a pyhric victory. The longer this goes on the more ridiculous it looks.

Yes. But the fact is we're in week 3 and Russia's advance on all fronts has ground down to a marginal pace. I think the reality is less of Ukraine's successes and more of Russia's failures.

Who gives a fuck about China. We are talking about Russia. It's obvious you are not capable of rational thought. "Fake warred"....take your fucking medications.

Can we see some moving pictures from the front lines? Or am I asking for the impossible?

Ukraine is winning the media war, Russia is winning the the physical war. Whoever 'wins' in the end on the wiki entry won't matter. Ukraine will be no threat to Russia anymore having been turned into a 3rf world hole for decades to come.

Send in big brained Brad! He will slay the mountain kike with devastating arguments. Aaarrrgggh

There aren't front lines. They have full motion video of tanks getting busted left and right. We have satellite imagery of the giant fycking convoy. I know people in Ukraine who are getting shelled. Could not talk to one of them today due to warning sirens.

Low IQ motherfuckers around here trying to larp at being intelligent...end up becoming fucking flat earthers and moon landing denialists.

the winner is the pharma companies who got the news cycle changed and made fauci go to sleep.

the good guys always force every male in the nation to join the military and fight to the death for their tax collectors.

Why are there so many Natalia threads lately?

Yeah you are a goddamned genius. Please larp more about china and other dumb not related shit. In reality you just are butthurt over Putin getting bent over in Ukraine. Who gives a fuck? Putin is shit. Russia be better off without him.

I just went to rt.com and read the news in English. Quite a somber mood there.