Russian post-collapse states

Republic of Novgorod: Pro-western democratic repubic, with progressive-lealing population. Likely to join EU and NATO lately.

Russian State: Authoritarian Autarky with revanchism based ideology, least liberan than all of break-up states.

Povolzhie and Kuban Republic: Agrarian Oligarchy with friendly relationship with Ukraine, with the prospects of unification.

Siberian Federation: Autoritarian state, whith resource-based economy, very China-orientated policy.

Republic of Tuva: China and Kazakhstan orientated semi-democratic state, nationalism in internal policy.

Turkic Federation: Despite being enclave, it tries to keep ties with central Asian states. Clan based policy with democratic elements.

Sakha Republic: Neutral, semi-democratic state with Chinese-leaning economy.

State of Kaliningrad: Democratic state, EU and NATO member. Huge influence of Poland and Germany.

Attached: buckbrokenrussia.png (6576x3990, 1.55M)

Republic of Kalmikia: Pan-Turkic orientated semi-democratic state.

Crimean Autonomous Republic(Ukraine): Autonomous part of the Ukraine.

Dagestan Federation: Loose confederation of dozens of ethnic groups, very strong outside influence.

Chechen Republic of Ichkeria: Personal property of Kadirov family, will have problems sustaining personal guard.

Republic of Ingushetia: Will probably develop just like southern Caucasian republics

Republic of Osetia: Semi-democracy, lots of tensions with Georgia over Southern Osetia

Cherkess Republic and Karachay Republic: Probably Ingushetian scenario, but with less internal stability due to diverse ethnic composition.

I wanna invade this and take it over

whos with me

Attached: dgttete.png (702x619, 85.11K)

Surely Japan gets their Kuril Islands?

You forget that some of the nukes work and fuck knows where all they are and Slavs will chimpout on each other making Yugoslavia look like a kindergarten fight.

It depends on the nose size and amount of homosexuality of the leadership that assumes there (it was very high in the Balkans).

Jew
All fields, vermin

Jews hate this kind of stuff, it's less gibs, power and attention for them.

It seems muslims are a problem minority (as expected) and the borders with Eastern Europe are poorly defined, but chaging the rest seems to be gay and a waste of time. Maybe some land that used to belong to Japan before the Chud insurgence there.

Attached: russia-ethnic-plurality-82.png (1492x1076, 1.64M)

Recent map.

Attached: 2rxrhwt39lgz.png (6576x3990, 1.58M)

Interesting map. What do Russians think of the Siberian people? Are they like the Native Americans of Russia?

Why would areas mostly populated by Russians, i.e. 70% of all the territories including Crimea, Novgorod and Kaliningrad ever secede? Keep dreaming. Also, Ukraine is 404 at this point.

Siberia is like 90% ethnic Slavs.

i live in yamalo nenets autonomus okrug all my life and literally never have seen a nenets, this map is really stupid
t.ethnic russian

>ethnic russian
show dna test baltic faggot

You will be defeated by the mosquitos and flys in the 2 months of warmer weather.

Kys ikibey

I live in FL my guy we don't have mosquitoes here we have mutated prehistoric zika carrier drones

Attached: dyreeu.jpg (2560x1440, 302.74K)

>State of Kaliningrad

Get fucked, it‘s coming home

Siberia will be a US-run oil powerhouse.

>US-run
No more US in 30 years. You'll go into full decline and chaos when shitskins make 70% of the US

American whites will build mansions on the shores of Lake Baikal, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Show flag.