Will bongs open their homes to ukrainian refugees?

Will bongs open their homes to ukrainian refugees?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-12 The Telegraph - YouTube.png (852x559, 569.25K)

No. Africans only.

No, women are scared

pic is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 25.jpg (470x1131, 85.26K)

PHWOAR

I wouldn't let a homeless Brit in why the fuck would I let a Ukrainian refugee in my home. My government is at best retarded.

A bag of chips and she's anyone's.

Too much electrodes from ww2

The hotels are already full of wogs, this is why we're asked to open our homes.
Coming next month please keep Chinese people in your garden shed.

lol make the men stay while women get to leave and whore around

remember to verbally abuse a woman in public today

And no need for fish, she's already got some under her skirt.

Exactly why do our government think we should play Santa Claus for the world. We are already being squeezed with inflation and the highest taxes since the end of WW2.

"But user you must take refugees because the likes in the US want first strike capability on Russia."

and vinegar tits!

*Kikes

Because we don't tell them to fuck off and stop it or riot and chase them out of town when they don't .

If we keep acquiescing they will just keep piling onto us.

If the (((Conservative))) party hadn't spent the last 10 years importing arabs and Africans every day we wouldn't need to

I'd play santa claus for a cute 18y old Ukrainian girl any time. Just follow me down the basement..

I read Daily Mail comments and realized Brits didn't want to take Ukros complaining about high bill costs and how poor and full they are.
I know they're not lying since Ukros are Aryans and Brits know that. It made me feel bad for Brits.
The rest of Europe won't have problems taking them in, I think mostly Eastern Europeans would agree to "redistribute the refugees" and few of them will end up in the West

It's not really well-known on Any Forums but we've never taken many refugees of any kind. Refugee laws are extremely strict here because Blair outjewed the EU in the late 90s. It's what the whole controversy around Calais stems from.

No, our estate is already full.
They just need you to believe they are retarded. Nobody accidentally destroys an entire nation.

We in Macedonia are already taking a few hundred Ukro refugees, Bulgaria took 18k, Romania 100k, Hungary 180k, Poland 500k+, none of the conservative Eastern Europeans are against taking Ukrainians.
If the EU made a resolution like in 2015 to distribute shitskins the same way for Ukrainians, every government in the East would agree.
You don't need to take them in unless you want to this time. Ireland opened their doors I think

i'm honestly just still surprised to see western normalfaggots care about refugees that aren't shitskins

Do people not realise a majority of brits are completely broke? I’m fed up with being treated like I should feel guilty and be helping others. My life has been equally fucked up.
For example, Americans are currently crying because of gas prices. When adjusted, they are currently 80p a litre. Here, it is now £2 a litre in London. Food costs more. Wages are less. Healthcare isn’t actually free if you want any kind of non essential surgery done within the next 2 years. Houses are fucking miniscule. I should be the one applying for asylum! Half these fucking Ukies are driving German SUVS!!!! The audacity. Fuck this whole scam ‘war’ anyway the government was desperate for it to kick off so they could blame their economic covid treason on somebody else.

>the government was desperate for it to kick off so they could blame their economic covid treason on somebody else.

Absolutely.
Also they are acting outrageously by supplying weapons.
What if Russia armed The Scots against the English.

Maybe the government should enact a law forcing anybody who posted #StandWithUkraine to take in as many families as their home will fit, living rooms, corridors and all