THE JEWS NAME THEMSELVES

ISRAEL REFUSES TO SANCTION RUSSIA

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE FINALLY TURNING ON US AS WW3 STARTS JUST AS WE ALL KNEW THEY WOULD

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-025335_Chrome.jpg (720x1197, 177.25K)

You’re not thinking long game and credit that will be paid to them for keeping peace with unpopular moves. What’s real? There are men pretending their children are a different sex, I’m not into believing this BS if such imaginative bullshit is being entertained. We can do better and think bigger.

their air forces are always flying past each other, i don't think they'd be as comfortable on Putin's shit list as the larger nato alliance countries

there have always been fags it's nothing new. yah they're more open about it but if they like it who cares? drags aren't new either. trannies aren't new. this shit is as old as time, the internet is just giving them more visibility.

Fuck mutts
Fuck hohols
Slava russia

Israel has never been a friend to the US. They bribe our politicians, refuse to participate in our wars, sell our technology to other nations, and attack us on a whim. They are vermin that should be destroyed

Attached: 20BB16B0-4D4F-45B4-AB89-556FEE7C5F6F.jpg (1293x2911, 691.07K)

is this a naruto spoiler

israel isnt a country

too many sociopaths on this board.

wtf i never thought i would say this but
BASED
i might even stopped hating israel a bit

mutts jews =/= Israel jews

Some Russian oligarch have israeli connection. Roman abramovich is Israeli citizen.

read this

Attached: jewscan'tbebas--.jpg (1324x2876, 1.04M)

indeed
(((americans))) are the worst

And just what are mutt niggers going to do about it when they are spiritually locked in?

Attached: magick.jpg (500x281, 64.47K)

holy shit, if this """war""" puts an end to US funding the jews then I take back everything I said about it being fake lizard pedo propaganda.

The US tax payer will literally fund a communist revolution in Russia via Israelie. How about that.

Kys kike

Exactly. Israel literally needs Russia to shut off their superior hardware while the kikes bomb places in syria, etc.
Never forget, those of you who know who your true enemies are. Kikes will be neutral when your boot is on their head and a knife to their neck.

Said the mutt incarnation supreme nigger gene curly haired kike, go fuck "queen of sheba" again and die of aids kikenigger

Lmao, the parasite is jumping host, obviously

Attached: 1646660151957.gif (540x540, 53.73K)

BASED JEW

haha jews are the good guys all along
what a movie!

Attached: 1242459239426 - Copy.jpg (1024x1024, 138.44K)

Reminder, Russia does not accept Israeli support nor sides with any Jewish groups around the world

Attached: 909F8D22-58F3-4475-B6DD-9E5FF188CC60.jpg (1125x1558, 342.01K)