It's really baffling to me how anyone with a functioning brain can believe this "Russia invaded Ukraine to save to the...

It's really baffling to me how anyone with a functioning brain can believe this "Russia invaded Ukraine to save to the world from ebil America's bioweapons" narrative.
Like seriously, are you guys fucking retarded?

Attached: 1637638371562.jpg (201x216, 12.21K)

eat shit fucking glowie

I'll stick my giant cock in pelosi neck hole

Attached: IMG_20220312_014043.jpg (231x257, 32.68K)

It derives from all the Q garbage, all western governments cried wolf, now when they cry no one listens, and ukraine is being eaten, by the high prince of tubal.

They invaded to denazify the biolabs

No, they invaded to end the regime that intends to join NATO and store American nukes in Ukraine. It's not some complicated conspiracy, and yes, they're completely justified. As justified as the states were to kvetch about Russian nukes in Cuba.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

/thread

He invaded Ukraine because of Nato subversive aggression. And everything else was just additional persuasion. Yes most people are retarded.

Attached: soros.jpg (851x645, 238.74K)

This

I've been pretty floored by the level of mental gymnastics going on here the last few days.

I never believed in paid shills up until the last few weeks. It's just proxies and meme flags straight up lying to your face. I'm not saying there isn't lying on both sides, but the gaslighting here is real.

Here's a memeflag

only retards deal in absolutes.

reality is complicated.

OP is a faggot.

this board is glowing too much right now dude, it's not westoids, it's shills with VPNs trying to push a narrative or ruin the thread when they have nothing else to do, usually with 'why does it matter what's the truth' shit (see )

Russia invaded Ukraine to save Russia, simple as

>OP is a faggot
Says the namefag. Kill yourself you attention whore.

anime is for trannies and i cant wait for when your turn comes

Okay here the memeflag is off. Nothing I said was wrong and you're a faggot.

Like seriously are YOU fucking retarded? Ukraines part of Russia. Simple as. Not worth taking a shit hole under our wing for the sake of a war with Russia.

It's silly how many Putin shills are here. America would never fund a biolab in foreign countries that house dangerous viruses nor would we try to cover it up.
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1647072033335.jpg (681x1500, 224.22K)

WHEN THE NUKES ARE ON THE WAY TO UKRAINE
LIKE THEY WERE TO CUBA
THEN PUTIN IS JUSTIFIED

AND AMERICA DIDNT DO A FULL SCALE MILITARY INVASION OF CUBA
BUT IF AMERICA DID CUBA WOULD BE STEAMROLLED BY THE US MILITARY IN A DAY
UNLIKE PUTLERS MILITARY DISASTER IN UKRAINE

Regardless of the labs, that wasn't Russia's reason for invading, nor was it nukes. Russia doesn't want Ukraine and its resources being used against it. It's stupid to say that NATO provoked it and Russia absolutely did have reason to do it, I just don't agree with wars where whites kill each other.

Attached: 1646936431184.png (713x1000, 319.21K)

this website is 40% vatniks, 40% bitter chinks and thirdie shitskins, and 20% unbelievably retarded western malcontents

Shut up nigger, adults are talking.

glowies are getting desperate

Attached: Broken Bot.jpg (1080x561, 102.67K)

I don't care. I don't care about faggot Ukrainian shills nor do I care about Russian shills. This will and forever be not my problem.
If you care about this shit so intensely to shill for it, I will personally pay for your ticket to Ukraine so you can fight Russians.

Attached: 1647072501639.png (500x956, 334.81K)

It's simple.

Russia has invaded Ukraine and many people are dying. This is horrible.

There are apparently biolabs in Ukraine that studied dangerous pathogens.

Russia says they were bio weapons labs.

We (initially) say there are no labs.

Both statements are false.

Fuck off.

So bright

Attached: 1645133685305.jpg (247x204, 13.65K)

Can it you nigger, I'm not shilling for anyone.