Is omicron just regular covid?

Is omicron really its very own strain?

I find it hard to believe that within 2 years. This great dangerous virus has completely mutated into a common cold.

We know there are thousands of mutations, but these mutations are minor mutations within these major ones? And where did the oyher major mutations go? Delta. Regular covid.. they have just disappeared.

Personally, I think its media and the government making it up. Its the same virus it was in the beginning.
Death rates were already super low in the beginning. And thats when they included people dying from other stuff while they tested positive for covid.

First it was the regular. Then it was the delta when they needed to scare people into taking the vaccine.

And now its omicron. Both because its an excuse why unvaccinated people dont all die when they get it and to show how effective the vaccines have been. "Look, you all got vaccinated so it turned into omicron".

Im i right here, or am I completely dilusional?

Attached: delta and omicron sized.jpg (1000x666, 93.14K)

there was never a strain to begin with. all new variants are just covers for vaccine damage. the varients will get more deadly as the vaccine continues doing its job.

>the bioweapons they found on the ukraine border were the ones injected in the west's arm
>russia didn't take the mrna so they had to be ((vaccinated)) through different means

Deltacron

Attached: C33F0971-6187-4BC6-9C38-DEEBE0CA0A85.jpg (540x540, 20.44K)

Im starting to think the tests just pick up a common flu.

And from personal experience, omicron isnt more infectious at all.
The reason more people are getting it is because we started to rely on the home tests and cutting back on all other measures down to basically nothing. So everyone gets sick. And after 2 years of strict rules. Then everyone will get a common flu now

CHECK this chart

Attached: E8A1B177-2792-4A84-9AB7-111B13AB372A.jpg (1923x1285, 304.98K)

21k is omicron?

Sounds like a transformer.
>greetings earthlings I am Deltacron show me your leader

Attached: 4BB44038-909B-408A-8BC5-35B0AFF65D05.jpg (1000x1000, 231.45K)

m-maybe..???
why are you asking questions, hu-man??

Attached: Lurr.png (250x334, 78.61K)

Corona viruses? The common cold? We're not doing this anymore fuckers, we WW3 now.

Russia will destroy ukraine.
Then they will grow closer to china while people in the west cant believe their facebook profile pic didnt help.

And then they will start pushing the covid-pass once again

Every virus mutates to get less dangerous, so it can infect more pepole, it's evolution. What do you think where the spanisch flu has gone?

there is no covid you dumb nigger cattle

Wuhan flu was deadly af.

US/UK saved world by introducing L-strain.

Omicron made by China in a lab to stop pandemic and reduce geopolitical power of Western vaccines.

Omicron is vaccine which spreads as a disease, exactly the stuff they were working on Wuhan, but planned to release in bat populations.

C...check'd

Attached: 1523526254110.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

In 2 years?

While the other strains are magically gone

In 2 years.

This, omicron is the real lab made vaccine

3 years. dont forget COVID started around October 2019.

3 years also length of Spanish Flu.

But Spanish flu was neither spanish, nor flu.

Spanish flu started on US army base after tests with bacteria, run by Bill Gates grandfather. People dug up supposedly died from Spanish Flu, show they died from bacterial pneumonia.

Reality weirder than fiction.

Yes, viruses mutate really fast, and deathly viruses are a evolutionary dead-end.

not if you have an extremely long incubation period, are deathly enough to visit hospital and spread there but modern science can save them, and most of your deaths come from heart attacks and brain bleedings 1-2 years after infection.

Evolutionary pressure is also natural, not takes into account the lockdowns. Which virus jumped those extremely strict Chinese lockdowns or vaccine trials? Viruses which can hoover in the air for longer, reinfect, be more infective, cause more symptoms. Still nasty fuckers.

>Evolutionary pressure is also natural, not takes into account the lockdowns.
That's why i think lockdowns are a bad idea, i think without it the whole thing would have been over in may 2020

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>I find it hard to believe that within 2 years. This great dangerous virus has completely mutated into a common cold.

Why? This happens all the time with new viruses. Its literally basic virology knowledge. Pandemics are usually over after 2 years.