Close the skies now

Attached: _123626554_volodymyr.jpg (976x549, 43.2K)

Kek what a greedy Jew

No you wanted a war you got one not my fault you didn't accept the terms of surrender

it's not Zelensky anymore pulling the strings
it's azovs embedded in ukraine on all fronts
If zelensky goes against them, he will eat bullet

Attached: hohol Z.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

Most people demanding a "no fly zone" don't understand what it actually entails in any real sense. I explained this to a moron today, and they kept replying, "Why are you talking about shooting down Russian planes? That's not what we're asking for."

>mfw the uber never did show up

Are we going to let Putin flatten Ukraine with carpet bombing? Fucking Putin must pay. 1500 died in shelling of Mariupol last night. This is war crime. Are we waiting for chemical attack like Syria? Fuck that. WWIII has started, man up and take out Russia before they kill millions

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 22-50-26 Home Daily Mail Online.png (665x1312, 574.82K)

Is there a video of him commenting on recent events?
I think they capped his ass.

No, be quiet now no.6 you have spoken enough.

>Give me your tax money to save my faggot ass so I can live to do another gay dance Redditors can drool over while the media pretends I'm still on the battlefield
No thanks.

What do Russian people think of this Zhid?

I love kyiv bounces between
>we are kicking so much russian ass. we just captured one of their old world war 1 tank stuck in the mud
and the next day its all
>if anyone has any jets to lend, plz help the russians are about to take Kyiv

Fantastic English Volodymyr. Had me totally convinced you were American.

Nope, NATO will not fight for it. Now you realise what Putin was saying while speaking od Wester empire of lies. Our politicians says what you need to hear, but then do whatever they like.

>1500 died in shelling of Mariupol last night.
amazing & there is no footage? what kind of shit war is this

>our airforce is intact
>russia doesn't have air superirority
>g..gi...give us jets!
>s...st...start no fly zone to protect us

the absolute state of jews.

A jew is a jew.

Russian opsec not only stops russian troops from filming and distributing, but it also actively jams signals around operational zones. IF you're near a battle you have to get far away to actually upload your shitty footage.

I hope he kills all the hohols. Worthless shitstains had their chance of surrender. Time to DIE

Whitney believed the childrens were our future pal.

Attached: whitney.jpg (1280x720, 53.94K)

Sorry kike Biden confirmed that Ukraine is on its own

Attached: 728267C5-2FF0-4524-8114-DB75C87E1944.png (1280x905, 253.35K)