I am outspokenly racist against these ethnicities:
-turkroaches
-shqiptards, especially those in Kosovo and Macedonia
-bosnikebabs, and their Sanjak and Muhacir brothers in roachistan
-Pomaks, Torbeshi, Gorani and all mudslime Slav traitors
-amerimutts
-niggers
-gypsies
-kikes - the cancer that are Zionists, American Jews, Ashkenazi oligarchs, Orthodox religious nuts, Mizrahi sandniggers,
-FYROMians, Montenegrins and other South Slavs from artificial nations that were misled into believing they were anything but Serbs
-cro-rat bootlickers, backstabbers, nationalists, Nazi/Ustashe ideologues
-ooga bulgars, mountain jews/horsegrooms to their Viennese overlords, magytard hunnic spawns, each for their unique reasons
-sandniggers/gulfies
-nafris/Berbers and Copts
-Cushites/Abyssinians and Nilotes/Nubians (aggrandizing terms for starved Somali, Ethiopian and Sudanese niggers with shriveled, deformed bulbhead skulls from malnutrition)
-Levantines and Mesopotamians (euphemisms for the obese monobrowed shitskin rape spawns in the north that want to believe they were one bit more civilized or white-skinned than their rape perpetrators from the Arabian Gulf)
-Afghans including Pashtuns, Hazaras, Tajiks, Kurds, Persians, pretty much all Iranic goatfuckers
-Punjabis, Kashmiris, Bengalis and all Indo-Aryan mudslamic poo-in-loos from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh (Dravidians too if they are mudslime)
-Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, all brown jungle monkeys including shitty smelly filthipino subhuman gooks
-churkas - Chechens, Ingush, Avars, whole republic of Dagestan and all northeast Caucasians (northwest Caucasians are cute though)
-Tatars, Uzbeks, Azerbaijanis, Turkics in general - were and will always remain invaders
-Hui, Uyghurs, mudslime chinks at all, I hope China installs the same re-education program for Hui
-krauts
-bongs
-frogs
-bydlos
-latinoslatinx spics of any genus noexceptions
-remainder westerners (shitalians, leprecoons, nordcucks, none of them are very likable)

Attached: 1626645457270.jpg (1536x2048, 305.01K)

I don't care about OP's post but someone post the pepe looking up with the boob shadow over his head

Attached: It never happened, they deserved it.jpg (750x802, 61.73K)

If this girl were mine, she would be in a perpetual state of pregnancy. At no point would her womb not have one of my kids growing in it. In fact, I would tie her to my bed posts with her legs extended for a period of time. I would come home after a long day and blow numerous loads deep inside of her. I would create a diet regimen that created a fertile environment for me to plant my seed. Also, I would follow a very strict no-fap regimen that would be supplemented by Zinc supplementation, clomid and 1+ gallon of water per day. This would, ultimately, give my loads the viscosity and thickness that would rival molasses. God, I really can't say how much I want to breed her. I would only occasionally loosen her from her harnesses and allow her to bike around for a few miles. But I would follow her around in a car and watch her every move. I would force her to wear a bluetooth headset connected to a phone so while she rides her bike, I could whisper "must be bred," and "breed meat" from my phone. I want to implant my intentions into her subliminal mind so she would accept my seed. Her entire existence would be centered around presenting her fertile hole for my seed.

Where’s the penis?

You're just misanthropic

Based

Die sandnigger. Roll

Attached: 1627689019867.jpg (2048x2048, 593.24K)

She's mine get your own whore
Also pic related is mine, bitch

Attached: 1646474777282.png (447x566, 626.26K)

So you only like me?

Attached: 1640448947551.gif (500x717, 852.08K)

k

Attached: Uhhhh.....jpg (600x485, 76.79K)

I'm asking because you said westerners but didn't include me

Attached: o-seksi-kritikos-agrotis-mila-gia-tin-idaniki-gunaika.w_hr.jpg (1200x630, 89.43K)

Your girls are very cute okay?
A greek tourist called me handsome young man

As you wish.

t. Slobodan in UAE

Attached: 1646971161214.jpg (416x610, 78.4K)

More pics like this, let's go

Attached: 1643138331181.png (1598x1200, 2.43M)

I love you too user

Attached: 1620708347730.png (819x827, 16.62K)

Attached: 1644019563906.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

Danm they look almost the same. Roling for 6 or 12

Good enough handsome boy

Attached: Screenshot 2021-05-31 193408.png (955x956, 1.46M)

rool for 1, I'll take 12 as concubine

op is ok with poo in the loo pajeets and ajays

/slide thread

Attached: 1618345869002.png (787x841, 246.03K)

>greekoid girl
>cute
lmaooo
only nigresses are uglier than greeks