youtube.com/watch?v=dp_d5nI6B4c
youtube.com/watch?v=U_1AAgVNoJE

>Meme Collections
ibb(punkt)co/album/5WBRwR
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Thead OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/VqpFkZ1B

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Get Any Forums.
Join the metapolitical phalanx!
Spread flyers and stickers, physically remove leftist Agitprop!
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
>Schwarze Fahne
youtube.com/channel/UCDhJtEJ04Qw6F-EThwuR_Gg
schwarzefahne.libsyn.com/
>Wir klären das
frei3.de/channel/580132fa-53ce-4a1a-a091-df1d20a19421
>EinProzent podcast
podcast.einprozent.de/archiv/
>Am Rande der Gesellschaft
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAWiZCGHaksbQ-ZKrvwwrFdIS4dWLVim2
>Rechtsausleger
rechtsausleger.podbean.com/
>Der Schattenmacher
youtube.com/channel/UCqQ9P_ObrTQ0MhUnZffKkGA/
>Krautzone
youtube.com/channel/UC5gzI18X1nUgpzd5DzCbspg
t.me/krautzone
kvltgames.com/
>WolfPMS
wolfpms.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=O61baA-GL6E

>Learn German script (Kurrent, Sütterlin)
youtube.com/watch?v=1AgE_4P0cSs
suetterlinschrift.de/Lese/Sutterlin0.htm
kurrent-lernen-muecke.de/lehrgang.php

>Get active
solifonds.me/#solifonds
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>Flügel TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma2Gfw7fsr0
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-VJqMNxrY
youtube.com/watch?v=3f9GXk3QTMo

>Maps
schiebt-sie-ab.de/
linke-gewalt.info/
protestkarte.de/

old:

Attached: marx.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rentenkapitalismus
fs2.american.edu/dfagel/www/Class Readings/Marx/Marx, _On the Jewish Question_Edited version from Tucker.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=si3In6yMoSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek'd

Also there is another problem:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rentenkapitalismus
To take my family for example: Aside of my own wealth I would not have had to work anymore once my inheritance is due. Same is true for my woman and apparently almost all her peers. The families in which good financial decisions accumulate reach a point in which work will not be needed anymore. While on first glance this kinda contradicts the argument from earlier about British blue-bloods there is a lot more to do these days, unlike back in the day. Inventing stuff competes with a great magnitude of potential pursuits.

> but I will say this: innovation and techno-capital can move much faster than law and regulations. it's possible for the conditions to arise that may allow a radical shift in Doich innovation.
It is true to be faster than the law if we look at companies like AirBNB or Uber BUT they are all American companies. They will close your company in Europe if you do not comply and there even is a chance they will charge your for something retroactively.

Oneplus or Xiaomi are about as good as their other Asian counterparts or anything a Western country could churn out but they are already starting the price hikes as well. Chances are another Asian country like Vietnam will eventually do with them what they did with Korea (Samsung and LG) and said Koreans did with Japan (Sony, Sharp).

Lassalle*
damn

Attached: 1542448033065.jpg (680x798, 334.77K)

Sub-Saharan mutts are basically over.

Attached: 1647066982032.png (1080x1220, 467.62K)

lol

>inheritance
aren't Ricarda-chan and co. trying to implement an insane inheritance tax?

on a side note, I saw that the Berlin Tesla Gigafactory is hiring like crazy
have you heard the qrd on the new batman movie?
you would love it kek

unfortunately I don't think even Köppeli would approve it

Karl Marx, 'On the Jewish Question'
fs2.american.edu/dfagel/www/Class Readings/Marx/Marx, _On the Jewish Question_Edited version from Tucker.pdf

Bernd, gib effort post.

>You Jews are egoists if you demand for yourselves, as Jews, a special emancipation. You should work, as Germans, for the political emancipation of Germany, and as men, for the emancipation of mankind. You should feel the particular kind of oppression and shame which you suffer, not as an exception to the rule but rather as a confirmation of the rule.

Y'know, if you were devious, you could go and "accidentally" invade Poland.
This is a chance for Krauts to reclaim their rightful soil.

more interested in killing redditors t b h

don't care about the ukrainians nor russkies

picrel new OC

Attached: kililn redditors.jpg (500x500, 62.64K)

Once the plan of the elites to soft-genocide the Sub-Saharans with an above average IQ succeeds their entire race will be obsolete. African Americans seem to have already bred themselves into obscurity.

It is easy to avoid it and only will affect the people who already made all the financial mistakes in the world, thus incapable to escape their class. Imho one of the reason the elite has to do it is not only to stabilize their power structure but also to prevent people like me from happening. They do not want people who normally would have been highly productive workers to escape the struggles and further reduce their available talent pool in a world where the baseline of the average IQ continues to fall. The percentage of similar people will only increase. In the end it only will affect the middle class as the lower class does not have anything to inherit forward and the upper class paves new paths to avoid it. We are all the products of the sum of the decisions of our ancestors, good and bad alike.

I fucked up the patch damnit

Marx was a satanist.

Marxism= Communism= Bolshevism= Judaism= Satanism

Attached: 4834a2d0209a38110b38af3d1c3b680a2980168758f34b7a2477d0e9b1e2d124.jpg (1024x658, 110.77K)

This is great for the Western elites. They will imprison a lot of anti-government content providers under the accusation of them being Russian propagandists kek. And it kinda is true in many cases desu. It is not even their fault as the alt media is heavily undermined by Russian intelligence. They even managed to meme Russia as an anti-vax country to the Western audience when in reality they want to vaccinate all teenagers themselves topkek.
Western governments want the most disaffected and suspicious citizens to do the wrong activism and break the law to get them out of polite society, into prison or leave the country on their own

>We are all the products of the sum of the decisions of our ancestors, good and bad alike.
yeah and it seems like the people who put forth these ridiculous inheritance tax ideas are seething childless lefties
one of those ancap jews, friedman or mises, deboonked this stuff thoroughly
>alt media is heavily undermined by Russian intelligence
our führer Richard Spencer has been seething on Twitter lately over Nick Fuentes and similar people supporting Russia
by the end of next week he will be calling for them to be locked up. supporting Russia as a Western e-celeb or politician is such a tough position.

even Köppel is getting creamed from muh neutrality

Attached: dicky.png (887x1280, 493.71K)

> tax
It is also wealthy people like Bill Gates. They can avoid it largely and even if they are still taxed it is better to be taxed and prevent as many others from ascending when you are able to inherit a well-owned world-encompassing engine that non-stop generates new funds.
> Russia
Well, it is a complicated position. We are being hated for carrying genetics that on a foundational level created the societies that now turned on us. Thus the new baseline is basically to either be a total cuck or commit high-treason. It is what I tried to explain to the patriot larpers but boomers are too dumb to get it. Nationalism is dead.

Not wanna toot my own horn here but to anyone who remembers I basically predicted that the entire nationalist framework would end in a whimper something like two years ago.

>bourgeois capitalist pigs avoiding taxes while keeping the worker down
this only hastens the social revolution, comrade

Attached: karl marx.png (1300x1112, 1.13M)

They control the systems, resistance gets harder by the day. We really try to live more self-sustaining and still the future of getting deplatformed from all matters of life by our corporate deities genuinely frightens me. At the same time the certainty that it eventually will happens makes me almost feel free. What a weird juxtaposition.

>commit high-treason

Huh? ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=si3In6yMoSo

MORGEN

they can take away all earthly things from us, but they cannot take Allah's blessing from us brother

Inshallah

Why does it feel like the war is being low key memory holed?

The most reasonable political approach is to strive for propertarianism and then to self-select groups based on what you like for yourself. Anything else will in the long run lead to catastrophic outcomes.

Any pro-Russian sentiment is treated as such. Again, I do not want to motivate anyone to such acts as the Russians are not genuine in their advertisement, see their true stance on vaccines for example. En large our entire societies are however aligned in the juxtaposition of this false dichotomy. Either you are a pro-Western gov kekold or a Russian supporting traitor. That are the presented options by the system. They want the most disaffected and suspicious citizens to do the wrong activism, them to self select themselves out of polite society, in some cases even breaking the law landing them into prison or pressure them to leave the country on their own

Deutschland hat ewigen Bestand,
Es ist ein kerngesundes Land.
Mit seinen Eichen! Seinen Linden!
Werd' ich es immer wiederfinden!

Attached: bild-42722-resimage_v-variantSmall16x9_w-960.jpg (960x540, 128.95K)