Fake War

Is the war in Ukraine unironically a Hollywood production?

twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1502366157675941889

Attached: fakewar.png (583x773, 316.33K)

kek this looks awful

Is that supposed to be real?
Those planes lol

"it was real in my mind"

>paid shills have entered the chat

>american declares everything as fake
wow so original, you're the type who'd watch blood gush from your own body & your dying words would be 'it's just cgi'

Uhhh the video is literally fake mr. recycling bin

I think we've seen real war footage & the stuff coming out of ukraine looks really staged.

>>>
Anonymous (ID: yOtqRm1l) 03/11/22(Fri)23:10:31 No.366710801▶
>paid shills have entered the ch-ACK!

Attached: 1646263050929.gif (370x377, 3.82M)

Ah yes this seems like a completely organic response on Any Forums Any Forums.

At this point I'm ready to attack Europe myself

Wtf are you this fucking new?

Yep. To a trained eye, the video in OP is pretty obviously fake. But if you lowered the quality of the video and slapped a TikTok logo on it, nobody would be able to tell.

I don't know what to habeeb anymore

Attached: dustin-hoffman.gif (498x280, 994.35K)

One thing is for sure, the Kharkiv Kid Finder is fake

Attached: Kharkiv Kid Finder dont real.jpg (1291x1841, 596.07K)

You must be new here

webm

Attached: Ukraine Airstrike.webm (176x144, 2.01M)

Nice. The lower video quality and lack of cheesy sound effects makes it seem much more real. If they played one of those on CNN and created a narrative around it, every single NPC would believe it.

Is anyone even fighting there? Where is Ukraine army? What happened to the Ukraine men who stayed behind?

Attached: download (65).jpg (577x432, 84.13K)

BS pictures like covid in China? Yeah, it’s mostly bullshit. Remember the United States election, Rittenhouse, Assange, Mueller, Avenatti, Kavnaughs accuser, Vegas shooting, Seth Rich, Shawn lucas(however you spell his name) where’s Podesta? So many questions never asked let alone answered. I’m not in Ukraine and I’m not shooting anyone or being shot at so I don’t know what to tell you other than don’t abuse drugs and count your money and value your time. Pay your taxes too.

you're glowing, kikes
hide better

Why do you use a memeflag? You realize that your opinions are discarded by default when you do that? What fucking country are you so scared to reveal?

>imagine putin attacking paris
I would think, free at last and stand at the road with a bottle of vodka handing out lists with names.

Here's one not for ants

Attached: Airstrike.webm (480x848, 1.3M)