Only historical illiterate retards don’t know Ukraine has always been Russian and will always be no matter what the...

Only historical illiterate retards don’t know Ukraine has always been Russian and will always be no matter what the CIA and the kike Soviet Union did 80 something years ago.

Also
> Israel is not a real country and not the ancestral homeland of the people living there now
>Kashmir and Pakistan belong to India

l2history retards

Attached: 5C1E52C4-288B-4F57-A293-08DA444E21E3.png (832x880, 1.37M)

why does a poo care

Cause a peepee poopoo

Pakistan is India.
Ukraine is Russia.
Simple as.

The russian empire was so cool

I also unironically support resetting the world geopolitics back 200 years. Even if that includes India being British Raj.

Based bob lover

russia is a waste of land

youre doing well now but with how your economy is and how sjw britain is, if they did take you over rn, youd be ultrachina

May you be blessed with plenty bobs and bagin OP.

reject Judea
>embrace Khazaria

Attached: bible mutt khazar.jpg (627x459, 67.82K)

It was gay as hell

Finns are not Russian, and never have been.

Wrong. It's rightfully part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Attached: 1642872658323.png (2000x1529, 475.13K)

Based Dharavi poster.
What you needed for the last 200 years was a Hitleresque eugenics program. You'd all look like Aryan supermen by now.

Based poo

Shows old map saying this is Russian, common Jewish tactics. Claims Jews are not cool but follows their practices anyways.

OP is special needs and has become what he hates. JEWISH.

Some of us don't give a fuck about geopolitical borders which only serve the purpose of making oligarchs more powerful :)

Nah we’d have an Indian prime minister for the entire British raj like how the kikes installed a black Obama as president of the United States.

Regardless of what pro Hindu fanatics teach in school and history curriculums in India the majority of Indians lives were better 200 years ago. There were atrocities committed on Indians by the British administration after the war for independence started but that’s to be expected in any conflict between two opposing groups.

We all agree bro

"Ukraine" literally means "borderlands" and the border is relative to Russia. Don't tell anyone Ukrainians that though because they might change it like Kyiv/Kiev.

right things never change. people living in an area never change their minds about what country they want to call themselves or what countries they want to ally with. The earth is static. Literally anyone that has even read one book knows that shit. I mean just look at european history for example. Those borders have never, and i mean NEVER changed. Gosh all the people in london for example. I hear theres like these anglo saxon faggots or something. don't they know that only celtic people live there?

It was all Ruthenia originally.
If I were had to pick a true successor state to Ruthenia, it would be Ukraine.
Therefore, it is the other way around: Russia is Ukrainian clay.

The Wild Fields belong to Poland-Lithuania!

Attached: Podział_administracyjny_I_RP.png (3535x3103, 1.94M)

>literally shows a map
Da jooooooz!!

Calm down fren

>shows old map
True
>doesn’t explain why old map is factually incorrect
>uses Jew insult

Cool response rabbi. More foreskin next time though.

Those borders are beautiful

>t. Europa Universalis connoisseur
Gotta love autists who think real life is a game

IIRC ukrainians had 3 main periods of independent rule:
1) the kievan rus, when they used to rule over pretty much all the slavs
2) the various cossack hosts, which sometimes were nominally under somebody's suzerainty but were the facto independent and raided everybody all the time
3) 1917, when ukraine became the jure independent, before being partitioned again by poles and russians
that said, their current plight reminds me a lot of when before ww1 people used to say that new zealand was not a real country, and then gallipoli happened. we are currently witnessing THE defining nation building events of ukraine. to prove that ukraine is not real, putin has created it. usual russian 4D chess

Borders are never beautiful. Abolish all borders.

Stfu John Lennon

Attached: 20220312_004453.jpg (2160x3840, 772.45K)

I’m 100% sure you were kvetching not too long ago when Kyle Rittenhouse crossed borders

Your lives did get better under the civilizing hand of the British. The railways, the crushing of the Thugs that did robberies and what I found interesting was the forced storage of grains. You guys had regular famines, and the British forced you to store 20% or something every year so when you had a bad harvest you'd be able to pull through until the next harvest. Can I ask which caste you are?

>Only historical illiterate retards don’t know Ukraine has always been Russian and will always be no matter what
WRONG
it was Poland for a long time too
and also parts were Romania, Hungary and Lithuania

also, before its last partition, the polish lithuanian commonwealth was considering giving authonomy to the ruthenians for the first time in centuries.
we could have had a polish lithuanian ruthenian commonwealth if the russians did not get all pissy about it

No caste. My ancestors were Hindu Brahmins. We are the people who reject the caste system now. We’re called OC in the Indian reservation system now.

Why would I give a shit about something half a world away from me?
Don't be sore. Vente a España y te invito a comer, argentinabro :)

>Hungary
No, unless you talking about the time they were a bunch of uncivilised turks

Attached: 4356.gif (498x280, 2.69M)

Also I would like to add that since the population of India is so staggering only the lives of the Indian rural backward castes are commonly publicised when speaking of British atrocities. For the Indian population that was already civilised and advanced they made massive leaps in overall development with what the British brought to India.