Common, everyday idolatry

Money, US Flag, any other national or state Flag, Anthem, Politicians, Pledge of any kind, Any statue of anyone dead or alive, all paintings/depictions of Jesus, or any other biblical figure, Celebrities, Athletes, Universities, Fraternities, Secret Societies, Church (any kind of physical church is full of pagan idolatry) Religion (Jesus isn't coming back to create a religion) the Cross, any worship of Buddha, Mary, Shiva, Mohammed, Allah, the Hindu Gods, heretical demon groups like the Black Israelites, or Neo Nazis/Hitler worship, other false deities and Christs, Catholic Church, food, sex, tattoos, relationships, video games, TV, marriage, guns, doctors, medicine, Gangs, jewelry, makeup, clothes, drugs and this is just the start, I could go on all day. People who worship these things will not inherit Gods Kingdom and will be left out, and thrown into Hell.

Give it all up for Jesus! Quit worshipping the things of this world his Kingdom is in heaven, the Evil one is the ruler of this world

Attached: Worshiping_the_golden_calf.jpg (442x500, 81.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46f-3rane14
youtube.com/watch?v=_rdIJ0sEEmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good post.

Amen. Only the faith in Jesus and not in anything else saves.

Amen my north american brothers. Lord willing we will see in the Last Day.

Attached: 1638637622508m.jpg (661x1024, 160.91K)

I don't worship any of it, but do partake in some of it.
I know where my heart is.

Idols are great. They remind us of not only ethereal entities like gods but also lessons told by metaphoric stories.

Attached: V217VYK.jpg (736x593, 73.05K)

Idolatry is taking some thing else for God, so:
Bible worship, protestants should refrain from that

What is a god?

Attached: 1642822492980.png (739x568, 18.48K)

The fact that white people still adhere to the tenets of a sand people religion really boggles my mind

>all paintings/depictions of Jesus, or any other biblical figure
Sounds pretty Satanic to me.

Is a written description a depiction?

what does the calf and alter mean?

its funny because the jew faggots who wrote against idolatry in the bible ended up having to create many idols commanded by their god for various purpose

the fact is that when dealing with the unseen and metaphysical concepts, idol are essential for smopoth binding to the physical realm
penis mutilator mongrel faggots didnt understand this but eventually learned it themselves when following the wretched spiritual path they wrought

Bro, when you pray, just don't think about him, less you want to imagine an image of him...

Anyway, here is the real history of where this belief came from

youtube.com/watch?v=46f-3rane14

Iconoclasm is a Semitic thing. Muslims and Jews hold pretty much the exact same views. It's Satanic

What is it about an image that is wrong? What is it about words that do not offend?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rdIJ0sEEmA

Attached: questing.png (980x450, 545.1K)

>its funny because the jew faggots who wrote against idolatry
I heard these little guys are their exception to the rule. They don't seem to have much of a problem with them.

forgot pic

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1300x956, 252.03K)

Nothing is wrong with it. That's just superstition. Go up to any Protestant and give them a time machine and a camera. They would eventually take a photo of Jesus, keep it in their wallet and kiss it like they do with family photos. It's purely a Semitic cultural quirk that influenced Europe during the Muslim occupation of Spain.

The faith in the world or the sinful faith that is not from God can only believe or worship things that can be seen ie not the One true God. We worship god through the we live or by obeying Him through His word, to deny our own (temporary) life so we can live the divine Life or the eternal Life or Christ. Eternal Life is a life lived.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

>We worship god through the we live
We worship God through the life* we live

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

What is this God spirit supposed to be?

Christ as the Life-giving Spirit.

1Cor 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.
1Cor 15:46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, then the spiritual.
1Cor 15:47 The first man was from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven.

We are born again or born from above (Heaven) when we're in Christ or when we're living the eternal Life and not our own life.