Thots?

Thots?

Attached: 1647061663480.png (540x584, 186.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defuse.
archive.
thebulletin.
web.archive.org/web/20220226210555/https://www.grease-network.org/content/download/5407/40323/version/1/file/2017 CBEP SPR Program Book_Final.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No source = fake

poop

My favorite part of this is how fucking horrible Rubio looks. Physically. I'm not talking about what a corrupt incompetent globalist joke he is. He physically looks like fucking shit. His only actual advantage over any other mouthpiece somehow just completely vanished in the last 5 yrs. He looks like a fucking kike goblin. He doesn't even look Hispanic anymore. I don't understand how this is even possible. When his hairline recedes another half inch, he'll be a shoe in to play a banker in the next Harry Potter.

Lmao

Nigger nigger

Attached: 1647039857013.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Deflection

his giant ears are unreal

that motherfuckers ears will not stop growing

alright so we have biolabs in ukraine, but they are the good safe kind. not the dangerous kind. thats why we cant let the Soviets capture them or they will release are anthrax black plague polio virus hybrid we were working on

Dough for this bread, pastebin is censoring some of these links: defuse. ca/b/ON8VnWES

Summary of funds spent on these US DoD Biolabs in Ukraine: archive. ph/ekLIF

literally on cspan, now tongue my anus nigger.

US Air Force was collecting Sinovial RNA Samples from Russians, and excluding Ukrainians:

archive. is/Adl3W#selection-241.0-241.8

US Official narrative is setting up a false flag narrative against Russia

thebulletin. org/2022/02/us-official-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-risks-release-of-dangerous-pathogens/

Robert Kadlec, Assistant Secretary at the US Department of Health, categorically denied the existence of an American bio-weapons program at a seminar on the threat of biological and chemical weapons. The event was organized by the European Parliament on 7th March in Brussels. Asked why the information about the US military bio-laboratories in 25 countries bordering on Russia, China and Iran (the Pentagon’s main rivals) is classified, Kadlec responded: “They are not classified, they are openly available to anyone who wants to look"

Investigations into US Pentagon DoD Bio Labs:

archive. ph/JPxpJ

web.archive.org/web/20220226210555/https://www.grease-network.org/content/download/5407/40323/version/1/file/2017 CBEP SPR Program Book_Final.pdf

Russia is winning, so it’s time for chemical attack. Assad’s plan.

You stupid nigger.

This shill campaign is really weak. Most Any Forumslacks are already aware of shit like this, memeflag niggerfaggot who should kill themselves.

It's a good plan, pity Biden will fuck it up.

we can all see the false flag starting

I remember when Obama was all
>ASSAD IS GASSING EVERYONE
even though everything pointed to some shit rebel group like Al Nursa we the ones behind those pranks

We found out a year or two later this was the case and then everybody forgot. I remember how the lugenpresse suddenly liked Trump when they expected him to go full war retard on Syria.