Russian rocket just flew over my house

russian rocket just flew over my house
i mean literally

Attached: 1644966936570.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

Why are you still alive

That means you're winning

remember you are here forever

Because the rocket flew OVER his house, not INTO it.

>still shitposting here

Attached: 1488834910904.jpg (303x566, 31.25K)

>Why are you still alive
they flew over my house, not in my house
cruise missiles hit local airport
idk why nothing flies from it

you'll get him next time Boris

Take care, fren.

Sounds pretty based to me.

You missed you drunk bastard. Reload and fire again.

Why didn't you lasso it and yeet to the destination like a modern-day Slim Pickens?

Bro why do you hate ukrain so much?

Spbp

Is it me or is it kind of strange that we can talk to people in the middle of a war? It just makes the whole thing seem silly and pointless. Stop firing rockets, Poutine.

Kek

Do you support Russia?

Was it loud?

>Is it me or is it kind of strange that we can talk to people in the middle of a war?
yeah ruskies cant even fuck with my internet, i have water, heating and other shit. and yeah its kinda surreal
>Do you support Russia?
>do you support someone firing rockets at you
user, i...
well i woke up

Attached: 1636129028359.gif (320x320, 1M)

He he only using them for shot tactical point, he his trying all his best for keep all the civils alive. Thank Zelensky and Nato for this war, not Putine. He is just defending himself and constently asking for an agrement.

In former Soviet Ukraine, Russian rockets rock you.

Attached: yakov-smirnoff-38fac2f34f2dd449c05dc0021074769c.jpg (383x350, 24.57K)

pics or stfu larping vpn faggot

>Checks flag
I believe you.
Stay safe user. Stay in bunker and if you have to go outside go very carefully, watch for soldiers, do not act suspiciously (unless you're a soldier).

how do you know it's russian? Go and check to be sure

where do you live ?

Attached: Zitler.gif (409x498, 2.96M)

Stay safe Ukie bro.
If you have family that needs refuge and work and are able to evacuate by May look into Croatia.
The country will gladly take you in + low language barrier and service jobs in tourism will likely guarantee you and your family Asylum and work.

>t. Diaspora Croat

Russian rockets flying overhead are perfectly harmless. Just keep doing normal shit and consuming products. Don’t forget you’ve got work tomorrow, but you’ll have to share a cubicle with Toby because yours got hit by a Russian rocket last night.

I really don't... Really hope OP is gonna be alright. Same with Russia, hope they can stop waring and focus on the jews like we all should.

Soon

>Do you support Russia?
>do you support someone firing rockets at you
but according to you, they didn't fire rockets at you. they fired a rocket at some airport no one uses. and you have to admit, if they wanted to kill civilians like you, they probably easily could. not saying you have to support russia with them invading your country and all but sound like they are not the genocidal Mongols they are portrayed as..

Cause the other air ports are on fire and that one would be important if they did not also destroy it. You should be happy. If that airport is fucked then the Russians can move on and not give a shit about your area anymore.

Russian invasion just flew over my house

don't dox yourself for these dumb niggers. i will be coming to support when my passport comes. no military training, but I have served 4 years in federal prison and worked as a commercial fishermen. Currently a trucker but not cool with the convoy so not wanted there either. I plan to capture and process some russians.

of course with no military experience i will not be able to fight in russia, but i imagine i will be able to catch many of the fucking rats trying to escape into nearby country.

good

>1▶
> (OP)
>good
stop being a pussy, there is a legal open hunting season and youre busy stretching your cock holster.

I will grab a gun and shoot around you. Because admit it, if I wanted to kill you I would just shoot you.

Get a jellyfish net and catch the next one

Attached: 1645232951741.jpg (500x646, 88.07K)

Bend the knee, and swear fealty to the two headed eagle, you stubborn hohol.

Attached: 9afc898d8165a41105e7807d3455f2b4.png (479x409, 63.42K)

Couple of days ago a ukrainian drone got shot down in Crimea. Because of it out defenses mobilized. A helicopter flew over my house AT NIGHT and woke me up. It was very annoying. The horrors of war, guys, i'm telling you.

if we were next door neighbors and i was inviting your enemies to hang out at my place all the time and we were scheming against you and even exchanging weapons, you probably wouldn't feel too great, as a neighbor. and if i continue to do this even after you have warned me to stop, you might even consider doing something drastic in order to protect your house and family,

>He he only using them for shot tactical point
yeah he's dropping unguided bombs on civies instead))00
>pics or stfu larping vpn faggot
fuck off im not helping ruskies to correct their fire
>Stay safe user
thank you, im good!
>Stay safe Ukie bro.
>If you have family that needs refuge and work and are able to evacuate by May look into Croatia.
thank you, but im not leaving. they're not allowing males to flee and im not really looking into that. gf has sick grandparents and she's not leaving and im not leaving her alone.
>but sound like they are not the genocidal Mongols they are portrayed as
except they are
>i will be coming to support when my passport comes
thanks user!