So according to Abrahamic religions God just completely ignores humans for ten's of thousands of years and on the last...

So according to Abrahamic religions God just completely ignores humans for ten's of thousands of years and on the last minute it just sent a couple of bozos to middle east to spread his words? Well okay then

Attached: IMG_20210825_011058.jpg (1236x1236, 119.17K)

Yeah and accirding to a notable T-Rex: GRRRROOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

All fields

not very good bait that can be easily proven wrong
1/10 + 1 for that cat thing

it can't though, all the supposed prophets were sent to middle east and rest of the world was unaware of those religions for centuries. Also abrahamic religions have tons of logical holes within them.

I'm Yahweh. I started the Abrahamic religions inadvertently because Abraham/Ibrahim was attacking someone and they prayed for my help. I flew down and yelled at Abraham as loud as I could.

I have recently been told I can take my kingship in Israel after the finalization of their war. It has something to do with Putin reclaiming Chernobyl.

I am Sakla and people also called me Samael. People also called me Krishna.

Brunyuun~

Attached: 50d93fe3032232f0e8c63289c446dc1d.gif (564x438, 24.22K)

If Humankind was made in God's image...

>Perhaps a nature of God is unknown to Humankind? God knows God enjoys space type deal? Lord knows.

Kardesim, daddy Erdogan will not be pleased by what you just wrote.

No Allah sent messengers to every people since Adam (peace be with him).

Ok so this is a politics board

>We surely sent a messenger to every community, saying, “Worship Allah and shun false gods.” But some of them were guided by Allah, while others were destined to stray. So travel throughout the land and see the fate of the deniers!

16:36

I know you're just a memeflag, but I'll respond anyway.
If you had spent even 5 minutes reading the bible, you would know that he's been dealing with humans since the first humans.

humans didn't exist for tens of thousands of years.
also, he has existed for all eternity before our creation, and will exist for all eternity after this world's destruction. it's not knowable what he did during those literal countless eons before us, and idk if we're even allowed to or supposed to ask that kind of question.

(((tiem for reset)))

Yeah it's for room temp IQ goyim cattle

Attached: images (60).jpg (480x640, 29.8K)

Deciding the legitimacy of a book by refernacing the said book, high IQ move.

>the book says it is true and isn't wrong so it's definetly legit

Okay so where were all the humans worshiping the holy Jew god YHWH then before the Israelites/canaanites?

>If you had spent even 5 minutes reading the bible, you would know that he's been dealing with humans since the first humans.
Op is voicing their doubt. One could hypothesize that abuse is the cause for doubt of God's presence or existence as it is in many cases.

The assailed feels abandoned. Alone Even PUNISHED BY GOD and many times OFTEN blame themselves for it or condition themselves to accept it as a norm.

This is fallicious and unacceptable God is making a comeback.

The REAL God, not that fake wannabe shit.

first humans have appeared 200k years ago.

>God is making a comeback.

the athiest satanist perspective states oh so God left blah blah blah blah you know God?

>God is making a comeback
in the hearts, minds, and souls of the people.
Anyone that seeks shall find.

and people are seeing and not looking for signs.

the religious stories, even non abrahamic, point to generational catastrophy, like floods. the last one was when north america melted or something, habbens every 12-16k years. its possible the stories were from last cycle but i believe its mainly this cycle.

Religion was an answer to humans questioning the nature, they just said "oh it's just god throwing a hissy fit" when there was a lightning storm, It just doesn't make sense for an all powerful being to rely on some random guy in middle east, on top of that religions themselves have tons of stuff that are definetly product of their time.

>Okay so where were all the humans worshiping the holy Jew god YHWH then before the Israelites/canaanites?
Why would they use a name that God only gave them to use because Moses asked God for a name he could give the people? Again, if you had actually read the bible, this would be obvious. "God Most High" is one example of a title used before Moses.

religion still is an answer to questioning humans and thats alright. theres a material and spiritual realm. its not real here, but there in our minds and hearts in nonreality. hard articulation.

You should know this considering you follow the Talmud

I wouldn'timd religion thatuch if people didn't do deranged shit in the name of it

>Religion was an answer to humans questioning the nature, they just said "oh it's just god throwing a hissy fit" when there was a lightning storm
That you believe explanations like that, shows that you have a blind faith in your (I suppose atheistic) set of beliefs. I'm sure it makes sense in your head, but I like to read books from antiquity, and your strawman isn't really present in them. You shouldn't let your mental masters determine your beliefs for you, and try gaining knowledge for yourself.

not really fair on religion though. is red a shit color if murderers favorite color is usually red? its just a color, idk. it makes us more than human.

So your nigger storm god only gives his name to Jews? I understand.