There’s so much hate in my heart

Early 30s boomer here. Is anyone else overwhelmed by hate at this point? I almost feel like I have so much hate in my heart from the vaccine mandates to the state of the country. I’m pretty sure this is how revolution truly begins, when hate takes over and you can’t even see straight. I take it personally they tried to vax me also, thank god I dodged it. Anyone feeling similar?

Attached: 0EFA49E8-1A6D-421A-B9E3-7D5C02A757EB.jpg (480x800, 36.28K)

Any Forums is a board of peace

you won't do shit, bitch.

I don’t want peace anymore I want total war

Attached: 0EFC5108-7F61-4FB4-8C7D-05C5A3AC6618.gif (320x184, 1.17M)

I feel absolutely nothing and wait for the day a midnight sunrise arrives to see if it lets me feel anything.

At this point all we need to do is wait for mass death by vaccine and then it’s time to rock. It’s coming faster than you think and it’s going to rekt you nigger like a freight train

Me too man I’m very numb at this point and I know the future is very dark

sounds like R*ddit is the place for you, in that case

Beautiful teenage white girls with the rarest and most coveted genes have been sterilized and euthanized by it. They sedate us with flouride and antidepressants, while they try to legalize murdering fully developed infants in the 9th month of pregnancy. Why won't someone do something? Why won't you do something? Why don't I do something? Perhaps, God is simply testing us. Throw your life away in the name of justice, peace, and love. Do not go quietly into the night. Set forth and rage against the dying of the light. Proclaim defiantly, "I hate the Antichrist."

Attached: 1638058386705.jpg (1600x1367, 264.66K)

You’re not alone. But capitalize God , otherwise you’re too far gone.

Such horrible inaccurate subtitles. He says "Total war is therefore the offer of the hour." Where in the hell did they get "message" from Gebot?

Yeah ok pussy boy. I’m sure you’re in your esrly 20s you won’t even last till 30

Kek it’s a kikegoogleGIF do u expect truth?
Fuck Jesus Christ the real gods are the planets. Jupiter, Mars and Saturn are the ones I pray to

I’ve taken on the mantra of the alcoholics, “One Day at a Time.” It works. It’s not just for boozeheads. Try it. Society is cascading faster and faster into a downward abyss day by day. The swirl isn’t going to stop until the world barfs something up. I just can’t figure out what that’s going to be: world war, massive die-off, huge economic collapse, etc. In the meantime, just take it One Day at a Time. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is always 24 hours out of reach. Good luck, user.

Attached: 890190D2-8076-4418-AB44-2C7D3E4656F1.jpg (455x850, 88.95K)

I'm too emotionally detached from people to get that upset, but I am rooting for other less level heads to finally start something I can agree with.

Thanks. I drank everyday this week except for tonight. The depression is real and I actually do well financially. I’m just tired of the forced bullshit. I’m tired of hearing NPCs speak their nonsense and I’m tired of watching jews usurp our birthright

Don't be hateful user it's not good for your health :<
This, the only use for hate is vengeance against those that hurt you.

Attached: 5x0ztr.gif (360x245, 834.29K)

Boomers are not early 30’s, wtf

Do you guys realize if we actually organized some 10,000 men we could actually force them to negotiate with us very simply? We could actually enforce our fucking will on them instead of vice versa? FEDs call everyone glowie because a very small organized group could actually change evrything in a New York minute

No. I don't feel hate. I just feel dead, despondent, depressed. Hopeless, basically. Too tired to hate. All I want to do is just sleep forever.

Attached: 1409023028640.jpg (500x351, 58.02K)

>Praying to Saturn
Lol NGMI Fool! Unless you're getting mad cash and power or at least some sort of protection to spare you from what's coming it does little use. Saturn is their God. The Anti-Christ will come one day and your only choices are to worship, fight, or run from him.

Attached: 1646005326752.gif (362x280, 708.13K)

The hatred comes after that phase dude, I’ve been there.