My best friend is waking up

Are any of your friends or family waking up, Any Forums?

Attached: A9266473-E0FB-4364-9BE2-D47BA8BF0AC7.jpg (1103x1280, 213.95K)

My best friend couldn't wake up. I have a new best friend now. Lucky you.

Attached: 1644281205925.jpg (524x817, 67.23K)

who asked?

Your friend sounds illiterate

He’s an attorney kek. That’s just him texting sloppily

Based

>their president is a jew

Your friend is FUCKED in the head. He's not a Jew just because he had a Jewish grandfather. You fuckers have carried the JOOOOOOOOOOOOO shit too far.

Based best friend, my old friends are either retarded leftists I discarded, or, eternal lolbertarians that argue over every common sense point to be le edgy semi-centrists who are painful to talk to anymore. I’ve reverted to my mindset at 18 where I was fine having no friends anymore,it’s easier than dealing with idiots.

>waking up

He called a Jew a "cap." Seems like was pretty awake already

you should gaslight them relentlessly for the memes

This rocks dude I love it when I successfully redpill people

grammar jew

>how would we fill
>fill

Attached: pepe-giving-the-middle-finger-to-jews-for-their-banking-22073553.png (500x499, 208.51K)

Attached: 1645108254471.jpg (1024x958, 168.12K)

He’s a normie. A huge normie. He does have a thing against Jews, but other than that he’s a typical rap loving, slut fucking, partying normie.

Attached: SNAP.jpg (1600x900, 841.55K)

Why would the USA be invading it's neighbouring countries in any circumstance?
The international backlash they would receive would be even worse than what russia is facing

>Are any of your friends or family waking up, Any Forums?
No, if anything they're burying their heads in the sand even deeper, hoping all the scary things will just go away.
It's frustrating to learn just how deliberately blind some of them are. My physicist friend parrots the news to me verbatim and refuses to listen to anything anyone else has to say. Just the other day he was telling me about Russian vacuum bombs and how they "literally vaporise people".
It's fucking exhausting

>This rocks dude I love it when I successfully redpill people
why does this read like a sentence generated by a robot. shills have given up I suppose

he sounds mentally deficient. Perfect candidate for Any Forumstard beliefs

Wrong. He's 100% jewish. Both parents, full blooded heebs