Is homosexuality a mental illness? Is it a choice? Is it a demonic possession? Is it ass parasites...

Is homosexuality a mental illness? Is it a choice? Is it a demonic possession? Is it ass parasites? Is it glowniggers using microwave weapons on the people? Is it an urban myth? Let’s find out.

Attached: 598C9554-FA4B-477D-A68C-40B4CCE2C1CE.jpg (3600x1960, 739.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has to do with soul fragmentation between lives. The aliens (desguised as wise karma elders) fail to wipe the soul's clean and the npc is born bogus, his identity messed up

Why would anyone choose to be gay?

Fishing at the pond hard tonight eh, casting many lines .

Attached: Judaism-Homosexuality-29.png (350x478, 141.29K)

Greetings from khazakhstan

natural homosexuality would have been amongst the very first things on the chopping block of evolution. it probably has something to do with stuff in modern food and water fucking with brain development and hormones.

kill homos

>Is homosexuality a mental illness?
In men yes, and women are all bi.

Atrazine

it’s called sexual antagonism. a complex of genes hypothesized to advantage carrier daughters leads to homosexuality in sons as well. that’s why it occurs at a more or less stable rate (exclusive homosexuality), and predominantly in stratified societies.

there can be other causes no doubt but they are not the most comprehensive answer you seek

>Is homosexuality a mental illness?
It's definitely a mental disorder. Male genitalia is meant for females and female genitalia is meant for males. Misuse of one's genitals is necessarily perversion and disorder.

>We are both fixed this way from birth, and alterations to this programming are impossible
Do you understand that that would mean that homosexuality is going to disappear soon? If it is innate, caused by genes, then, now that homosexuality is normalized, they will not reproduce and the genes for homosexuality will die out. Also, if it is something they're born with at birth, you need to explain why they were so much less common in the past and why they are so rare outside of countries where Jews have significant influence over the culture.

Well it really does turn the frogs gay.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine

>born with at birth
Whoops. Kek.

>the genes for homosexuality will die out
it’s a secondary effect of genes increasing their sisters reproductive fitness. that is the cost of the genes. they won’t die out so long as daughters carrying those genes are selected.

Mental illness is demonic possession. Yes, the gays fall under this. The demons concoct a deflection, via "psychiatry", which is bogged down in a soothsaying minutia which ironically is terrified of demons. So terrified, it must reinforce their non-existence. Their fantastical nature, born of retrograde cultural assumptions and paranoid delusions. It never ceases to amaze. Nuts running the nut house.

Have you ever put a homosexual in a burlap sack and thrown it in the river?

If you had, you'd know the answer.

It's more like a genetic defect. Homosexuality, transsexuals, etc. They're born that way, which implies they were born wrong. With modern advances I'm sure we will eventually find a biological reason why it occurs and when we do we can cure it. We might even be able to identify it in the womb and abort them as needed. Imagine the shit storm that will occur when thousands of faggot babies are aborted. The liberals will start screaming for anti-abortion laws.

It’s genetic, Religion is due to parasites tho

gay chat:

discord gg/SJPsNyCq

The logic escapes them. Their 'preference' is antithetical to procreation, yet they must be born. (?)

They deceive themselves into believing they are the host? Then deceive the host into believing that their desires are the hosts desires?

its not
yet is morally questionable depending on each society
acceptance and normalization on the subject has open the door to transgenderism and the whole gender identity idea that's has been running rampant the last years

dont wanna start with conspiracy shit but is evident that the impose of these behaviors has weakened young societies, both mentally and military

in my shitty country we have lot of issues in more important fields like medicine, education, security, transport all basics yet our new government is more worried about feminism and gender identity
why? i blame media, we consume everything usa and uk produce

I can only observe and speculate. Having long purged myself of demons I readily invited (as a study), the experience is not immediate to my memory any longer. Mine just lingered in the periphery given my faith, but the experience assists in me recognizing when they inhabit others. Which, again, is the majority. It's speculative, ultimately, since it's up to God. Maybe they don't all capture them the same way. Maybe there is a hierarchy among them. There was one fr. who had an explanation which sticks with me. I think he may be right. It's similar to addiction to narcotics. The person is first obsessed, then possessed of them. There are likely stages in between obsession and full possession, but those so possessed are obvious to someone like me.

It's mostly too much estrogen/not enough test in the brain of male faggots, and the opposite for the dykes. Why you can spot a faggot by their face and actions